IGNORED

What is your favorite steak?

LPJR

26 minutes ago, LPJR said:

It is and is his YZ dirtbike shed/shop. The ATC's were in the shed in the back by the fire pit Robert. 

I thought that shed was a still, I avoided it didn't want to get shot:tooth:

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, LPJR said:

Correction Phil. It was a skirt steak...

So good.

I was skeptical about that being a flank steak and skirt steak is one of my favorites. Up until about 4 years ago, it was the best kept secret in steaks. You could buy it for about a third of what it costs now. People wised up to how good it is.

Edited by archer36

Steak wise: 
Tough question for me and how to rank them 
I do like a good rare filet from time to time but a good steak needs some more fat. Lately I will say a NY Strip has been the go to cooked fast and sliced to serve. As always a good ribeye

For me another classic is prime rib cant beat some times. 

And cant for get If I feel like spending the money would anything in Waygu or A5 Kobe Beef 

AWM #2

The Tofu is grilled to perfection on a eco-friendly low emission grill naturally utilizing renewable energy sources. The vegetable and rice are organic ( of course ) harvested in a garden free of pesticides and utilizing only natural fertilization. The only thing lower than this meals carbon footprint is it's taste....

image.png.7ef1a626abe371e5d2929dc2e551269d.png

Beef diaphragm (skirt steak) is damned good but you need a thick and well marbled piece for maximum joy.  My wife marinates with chili powder, cumin, garlic and EVO.  Grilled over a wood fire - umm umm good!

This one cut that you need to see whole and buy from a real butcher.  Supermarkets will fold it cunningly on itself so that it appears to be thicker.  Also if not well  marbled it will be a hollow mockery of all that it could have been.