IGNORED

Close second to a Ribeye....

LPJR

5 minutes ago, chenrossi said:

Just did a tenderloin tonight. Usually that or ribeyes for me. NY strip if being cheap. Not super crazy about em to be honest unless they are thick. Rare I buy beef to begin with so if I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna spend the dough. 

Charcoal is only way to go. 

A99C7EA2-62C8-4843-9DCB-1BB7374F402B.jpeg

I’m not a steak guy but between tenderloin, ribeye and ny strip the tenderloin has the least amount of flavor 

yours is cooked nicely 

Edited by Lunatic

7 minutes ago, chenrossi said:

Just did a tenderloin tonight. Usually that or ribeyes for me. NY strip if being cheap. Not super crazy about em to be honest unless they are thick. Rare I buy beef to begin with so if I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna spend the dough. 

Charcoal is only way to go. 

A99C7EA2-62C8-4843-9DCB-1BB7374F402B.jpeg

Looks great. And ever since I got the Weber this thing is literally a utensil and wood chunk holder....:rofl:

20210628_192049.jpg

6 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Looks great. And ever since I got the Weber this thing is literally a utensil and wood chunk holder....:rofl:

20210628_192049.jpg

couldnt agree more. those grills are like bringing your gas oven from inside the house, outside. whats the point? 

3 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Well first you cooked one side too much leaving a well ridge making it more towards raw then even reddish pink all the way through, very disappointing Lou. And next in line to a ribeye for steak flavor would be a well marbled sirloin. 

best steak i ever had was a well marbled sirloin. 

2 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Well first you cooked one side too much leaving a well ridge making it more towards raw then even reddish pink all the way through, very disappointing Lou. And next in line to a ribeye for steak flavor would be a well marbled sirloin. 

Ok JACKO. 

Oh wait, it's Mark.....good talk...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was funny. Hope all is well buddy! 

Edited by LPJR

34 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Reddish pink?  That's overdone.  Sear and go rare or go home.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.