IGNORED

MR. MCR boycotting WAWA.....

MRMCR

So today and tomorrow we have an estate sale in Flemington.......this morning we stopped at the WAWA in Flemington and bought a bunch of coffees and snacks, spent $39.00 ......I ask for a bag......the guy says " WE dont use bags here " I say that is an inconvenience, ( I had a pile of stuff ) ....he says " dont I care about the environment ?" I say dont you care about your customers ?  ......my daughter paid and we walked out........if they really cared they would have paper bags or biodegradable bags.....or say they donate a percentage of sales to the environment........I was pissed........anyway the Boycott is on........and I hope the state of NJ rapes them in taxes........and a heads up to Quik Chek, have a bag for me if I show up............and by the way where are all these plastic bags harming the environment ??  lets go back to the 70's if we want to talk about harm.......rant over have a nice weekend fellas.....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

So this liberal jackass is worried a plastic bag will destroy the environment but the plastic wrapping around most of the products they sell won't? 😂 How about the electricity the store uses? How does he think it's generated 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

3 minutes ago, Buckeyes11 said:

Their coffee sucks anymore. It’s always lukewarm at best. Need to go back to the glass pots 

Say somthing to management that would mean they are not following the coding process.  Another tip if you are getting a 12 oz tge firstb2 or 3 oz are not thermal encased in the spout so pour n ounce or 2 toss it than fill your cup.  The glass pots were great except thst every customer stuck their nose in it to smell it to see if burnt 

I like wawa never heard or seen any plastic bag ban.

coffee isn’t great I do prefer royal farm coffee over there’s.

if they don’t like plastic bags then they should do paper bags. I think the clerk was just an as* like posted call customer service

It is a fact some towns are outright banning plastic bags others are making stores charge a fee.  It's not wawa but as I said certain towns are banning them or forcing a charge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nj.com/news/2020/01/see-the-growing-list-of-nj-towns-banning-plastic-bags.html%3foutputType=amp

32 minutes ago, Kayak Ken said:

Just walked out of a Wawa. They gave me extra bags for my sandwich order. Maybe just some lazy employee who didn't want to refill the counter

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, Bones said:

I like wawa never heard or seen any plastic bag ban.

coffee isn’t great I do prefer royal farm coffee over there’s.

if they don’t like plastic bags then they should do paper bags. I think the clerk was just an as* like posted call customer service

Edited by vdep217