IGNORED

MR. MCR boycotting WAWA.....

MRMCR

19 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

One of my hunting spots is a farm about a mile behind this Wawa

You be by Voorhees four corners by 3m?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

I know only of one wawa doing this. It is on route 202 nb, few miles north north f Flemington circle. Is this the one? 
wawa by me bags everything 

I don’t think I’ve been to any store ever that didn’t have A bag. Usually when they ban plastic bags they have paper at least as an option 

9 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Ah good question he never stated, he said Flemington  the one on  202 is in neshonic station, never been there.

Correct......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

10 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

So you had a bad experience with ONE employee and that calls for a boycott of the company? Just wow. 

Yea I am a grouchy German guy it dont take much...........( watch your complaints about my posts ) LOL.........So do you think I will be out there today picketing ? Perhaps I will air a few commercials or buy some print ads ......Sometimes a point can be made humorously.....but it still gets said and heard.....Lighten up and Relax Deadon shot2, everything will be OK........

Edited by MRMCR

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

8 hours ago, Jcol6268 said:

I don’t think I’ve been to any store ever that didn’t have A bag. Usually when they ban plastic bags they have paper at least as an option 

Nope had to carry an armful out the door.....

1 hour ago, MRMCR said:

Yea I am a grouchy German guy it dont take much...........( watch your complaints about my posts ) LOL.........So do you think I will be out there today picketing ? Perhaps I will air a few commercials or buy some print ads ......Sometimes a point can be made humorously.....but it still gets said and heard.....Lighten up and Relax Deadon shot2, everything will be OK........

Not sure why you feel the need to mention me since others shared same thought as I did. But you are the one that said you were pissed not me. You called for the boycott not me. And you were not making a point using "humor" as you put it. You were pissed and expressed it-- a little far by calling for a boycott imo. If we all called for a boycott for a company one of us had a negative experience at there would not be any stores. I guess it would only leave auctions-- ahhhh I found your end game. Now that is humor. You have a better day today. And just go to the wawa and whip out your own bag as the clerk rings you out. LOL

1 hour ago, MRMCR said:

Just remember you are talking to a guy who believes Biden was a good choice 😜

45 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

You called for the boycott not me. And you were not making a point using "humor" as you put it. You were pissed and expressed it-- a little far by calling for a boycott imo. If we all called for a boycott for a company one of us had a negative experience at there would not be any stores. 

Interesting narrative. MRMCR said that's he's boycotting WAWA. He never called for a boycott. Repeating the same incorrect statement multiple times does not make it true. 

2 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

Interesting narrative. MRMCR said that's he's boycotting WAWA. He never called for a boycott. Repeating the same incorrect statement multiple times does not make it true. 

That's the way the liberal media trained him.  Just think about his nauseating body of work in the last four year on this forum. BS with BS on top of BS with some BS on the side. Never met an individual more detached form reality than this clown. 

7 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

That's the way the liberal media trained him.  Just think about his nauseating body of work in the last four year on this forum. BS with BS on top of BS with some BS on the side. Never met an individual more detached form reality than this clown. 

Can you stop your atagonizing trolling? We get it we have different opinions on trump. But you continually trolling like some stalker makes you creepy as Joe.