IGNORED

MR. MCR boycotting WAWA.....

MRMCR

18 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

Interesting narrative. MRMCR said that's he's boycotting WAWA. He never called for a boycott. Repeating the same incorrect statement multiple times does not make it true. 

While I respect your opinion, I am not the only one who took his post as calling for a boycott of wawa. So it may have been his intention of him and his family but then there is no need to share it on a public forum unless trying to rally others for the cause. So thanks for your feedback.

Surprise. Some stores never offered bags. Costco, Sam's, BJ's, Aldi, etc. But they will tell you it's because they can't afford it because the prices are so good.

Damn parking lots are like a demolition derby. Not many people boycotting them.

LOL

Edited by archer36

27 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

I shop in shoprite always bring my own bags. Other stores offer bags CVS, Dick's, Hot Bagel never take a bag always refuse.

https://www.supermarketnews.com/retail-amp-financial/shoprite-offers-compostable-reusable-bag

49049891_913132632226603_7468619201968603136_n.jpg

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

9 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

I'm boycotting wawa they use plastic bags.

I may decide to stop boycotting if they start making roast beef hoagies with no beef.  

No BEEF?🤮

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

7 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

No BEEF?🤮

Lol!  I remember that!

Beef makes me fart it's bad for the environment.  Or is it that cow farts are bad for the environment?

I wonder if they will ban milk too? 

Pretty soon we will have to eat and live on flavored recycled paper.  

I won't be pissed at wawa unless they stop selling those Mocha Double Shot Espresso Frozen Cappuccino drinks.  

3 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Lol!  I remember that!

Beef makes me fart it's bad 

I won't be pissed at wawa unless they stop selling those Mocha Double Shot Espresso Frozen Cappuccino drinks.  

Lol, love my sliders. 😋

MRMCR puts out a kinda pissed off, kinda tongue in cheek rant and asks us to have a nice weekend and all of a sudden we're going full on liberal vs conservative, supposedly silly Biden voter vs. supposedly upstanding patriot, with all the attendant qualifications and snubs by trollsters and calling out of the resident iconoclasts. As Joe would say annoyingly, "Come on, man!"   Here's a great example of where we can't quite tell the inflections or ironies people use on the net--which we would be able to make out pretty well  in real life--and then we get at eachothers' throats. It's US society in miniature.  Chill out. MRMCR was pissed about a bag. Seemed to me like a slight overreaction, but he's chuckling now and in retrospect his rant is  funny, nothing to get my blood boiling about scumbags and good guys and freedoms vs bad guys. The world is still spinning. MRMCR made it to his garage sale. And libs and conservatives are all contributing actively to global warming while some of us forget we're all human and fallible but capable of decency. Sheesh. 

20 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

MRMCR puts out a kinda pissed off, kinda tongue in cheek rant and asks us to have a nice weekend and all of a sudden we're going full on liberal vs conservative, supposedly silly Biden voter vs. supposedly upstanding patriot, with all the attendant qualifications and snubs by trollsters and calling out of the resident iconoclasts. As Joe would say annoyingly, "Come on, man!"   Here's a great example of where we can't quite tell the inflections or ironies people use on the net--which we would be able to make out pretty well  in real life--and then we get at eachothers' throats. It's US society in miniature.  Chill out. MRMCR was pissed about a bag. Seemed to me like a slight overreaction, but he's chuckling now and in retrospect his rant is  funny, nothing to get my blood boiling about scumbags and good guys and freedoms vs bad guys. The world is still spinning. MRMCR made it to his garage sale. And libs and conservatives are all contributing actively to global warming while some of us forget we're all human and fallible but capable of decency. Sheesh. 

You have to meet some of these guys IRL to understand their posts.

I think you need a hug.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.