IGNORED

Buck week 2020

Dominant buck

I will be in zone 18 all week, I have one of my new hunters on tuesday and both new hunters on wednesday and thursday. So hopefully I can get something done on monday because the following 3 days will be getting them set up.  Good luck to everyone. Looks like it should be a great week weather wise. Stay safe and shoot straight. Know your target and beyond.And don't forget to have orange on your ground blind if hunting from one.

10 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

Will be out on my farm in Zone 2 all week with the brother and a couple buddies. Trying to get one his first deer. We may push a local farm midweek. Good luck boys and girls.

I will be in wantage on Mon, zn 2...if you want those 3 slugs

3 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

Stokes for the week camping and hunting with one of my kids and two friends that are newer hunters. The Fellowship of The Hunt

Awesome of you. The kids must be so excited. Carry on the legacy.SteveO would be proud of you!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Awesome of you. The kids must be so excited. Carry on the legacy.SteveO would be proud of you!

I met him up there with them the last year he hunted. It was a great time sharing camp for awhile 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."