IGNORED

Trout season opens 4/1!!!

NJDFW

If you go to the link, it isn't a meeting about hunting seasons. It's only about trout season:

"There will be an emergency meeting of the Fish and Game Council meeting to vote on proposed changes to the 2020 Trout Season on Monday, March 30 at 1:00 p.m."

My guess - they are either going to extend the season or shift the dates (starting date later, ending date equally later).

2 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Nothing else better to do - who's giving odds? I bet 10 virtual dollars on it's a delayed trout season - I'll lay down an extra 5 virtual dollars they will extend it past the scheduled end date. :D 

Would keep the trout at hatchery to long not being able to move other stock to holding..  I'll see your 10 virtual dollars n say they are lifting time restrictions.

26 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Wouldn't make sense. It complies with social distancing.  Aa I said before trout season will still go on but the time restrictions will be lifted to dissipate crowds.

Not if they have a word the lockdown is coming and I believe it’s coming in the next few days 

39 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

My guess is no turkey season

I think if they close trout season or delay trout season  to an unknown date that you are probably right about the turkey season but they will wait until after the OTC permit sales.  

Edited by nickmarch