IGNORED

What's Wrong With This Picture?

BHC

14 minutes ago, BHC said:

You guys are funny!!!!

Serious I don't agree that alcohol and hunting mix, to each there own

If it’s done responsibly I have no problem with it. No different then having  a couple of drinks then driving. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

It's probably a staged anti pic

wish it was....It was on "UGLY BUCK" facebook page, claims under North Carolina law one can drink and hunt at the same time.....doesn't make it morally correct, and we know the freak anti hunters/gun will use such a picture to hurt us all

4 minutes ago, BHC said:

wish it was....It was on "UGLY BUCK" facebook page, claims under North Carolina law one can drink and hunt at the same time.....doesn't make it morally correct, and we know the freak anti hunters/gun will use such a picture to hurt us all

Anti-gun, anti hunters will use anything against us- Who the F cares. If we follow laws and act responsibly as a majority that is all that matters. Gun owners and hunters would call out any unsafe asshole in a heartbeat. We need to stop worrying what anti's would use against. F them. Enjoy your guns, enjoying your hunting and do it all responsibly. I am tired of hearing anti's this and anti's that. I am not changing a dam thing for any anti anything.