IGNORED

Who Else Has Mixed Feelings About The Woman's Soccer Team?

I say don’t condemn the sport because of one uneducated and clueless individual. Unlike NFL which actually relaxed it’s rules to one idiot, I don’t care to name, the US Soccer association did not allow the pink hair idiot to continue her missguided protest. I can live with that. I can never live with NHL behavior and I will never support NHL again. 

13 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I say don’t condemn the sport because of one uneducated and clueless individual. Unlike NFL which actually relaxed it’s rules to one idiot, I don’t care to name, the US Soccer association did not allow the pink hair idiot to continue her missguided protest. I can live with that. I can never live with NHL behavior and I will never support NHL again. 

I missed it, what Happened with the NHL?

My girl and I went to Lambertville Flea market then went over to New Hope to get a bite to eat, was watching the game in one of the bars, of course they all loved her. I hated it when she was the one that scored.  I was going to wear my border wall construction shirt, but I really didn't feel like getting jumped and the shit beat out of me by a group of homos, Lol,even though there were a lot of bikers there.

42 minutes ago, DBuck said:

My girl and I went to Lambertville Flea market then went over to New Hope to get a bite to eat, was watching the game in one of the bars, of course they all loved her. I hated it when she was the one that scored.  I was going to wear my border wall construction shirt, but I really didn't feel like getting jumped and the shit beat out of me by a group of homos, Lol,even though there were a lot of bikers there.

I meant to say NFL

I have no respect for "no consequence" political protests.  She doesnt stand for the anthem, that's fine.  It's her right.   But then she plays for the US team?  If she really believed her own BS she wouldn't have played for the US NATIONAL TEAM.  But sitting out the world cup would have been an actual sacrifice. 

Funny how many here support an NFL team even after posting here about never going to watch another game. Because the ahole knelt for the anthem. I agree the NFL totally handled it incorrectly and therefore I have not watched an NFL game in several years. While many here that supposedly took that stand went right back to watching and supporting their team. Now some of the same say they wanted USA to lose because of one woman? WOW- talk about BS.  I am not saying to not dislike Rapinoe for her views. But to wish OUR COUNTRY lost because of one woman is ignorance at its finest.   

1 hour ago, DBuck said:

Bikers would have jumped in to help you!

4 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Funny how many here support an NFL team even after posting here about never going to watch another game. Because the ahole knelt for the anthem. I agree the NFL totally handled it incorrectly and therefore I have not watched an NFL game in several years. While many here that supposedly took that stand went right back to watching and supporting their team. Now some of the same say they wanted USA to lose because of one woman? WOW- talk about BS.  I am not saying to not dislike Rapinoe for her views. But to wish OUR COUNTRY lost because of one woman is ignorance at its finest.   

Ah, you are just perfect. !!

Just now, Lunatic said:

Ah, you are just perfect. !!

GFY.  I just stand for something. Another example-- I have never said I would never shop at dicks sporting goods anymore. I havent shopped there since they hired an anti group but I can not say I wouldn't run in there if I needed something for a hunting trip in the spur of the moment. I did say I was done with the NFL and have stood behind that stance. But many here have spoken out and then totally changed course and now are back to supporting the NFL and its stance against our country. Tough shit you don't like real conviction. And again GFY you stalker. Funny how you posted within a minute or two of my post. You are a weird dude.