IGNORED

Who Else Has Mixed Feelings About The Woman's Soccer Team?

32 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

GFY.  I just stand for something. Another example-- I have never said I would never shop at dicks sporting goods anymore. I havent shopped there since they hired an anti group but I can not say I wouldn't run in there if I needed something for a hunting trip in the spur of the moment. I did say I was done with the NFL and have stood behind that stance. But many here have spoken out and then totally changed course and now are back to supporting the NFL and its stance against our country. Tough shit you don't like real conviction. And again GFY you stalker. Funny how you posted within a minute or two of my post. You are a weird dude.

Yes we all know. We are idiots and you are here to set us straight.
Ignorance is to think a stupid game is of any importance to a nation. Stupidity is to show up to a friendly discussion and as a first course of action insult people over the stupid game.

But to wish OUR COUNTRY lost because of one woman is ignorance at its finest.   

Edited by Lunatic

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

Yes we all know. We are idiots and you are here to set us straight.
Ignorance is to think a stupid game is of any importance to nation.

So the miracle on ice is just a bunch of bullshit in your eyes also? So we should not be proud because we won a gold medal back then against the USSR? Seems to me like the country may disagree with you. Or is that more important because you like hockey? 

Lastly, why does it bother you to hear the truth? People did speak out about the NFL and swore they would never watch another game. But then talk about watching their favorite team on Sunday and hosting SB parties. Yet Kapernick has continued to forward his agenda. So why not the outrage? Because sacrifice is too hard? Watching a bunch of scumbags on sunday is too hard to give up? Well then these same people really do not stand behind their initial statements now do they? 

Lastly, you are really the only idiot here. The others just did not stand behind their claims. But to now make poor statements against the USA NATIONAL team has zero integrity since they already backed down on their claim about the NFL.  

3 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

So the miracle on ice is just a bunch of bullshit in your eyes also? So we should not be proud because we won a gold medal back then against the USSR? Seems to me like the country may disagree with you. Or is that more important because you like hockey? 

Lastly, why does it bother you to hear the truth? People did speak out about the NFL and swore they would never watch another game. But then talk about watching their favorite team on Sunday and hosting SB parties. Yet Kapernick has continued to forward his agenda. So why not the outrage? Because sacrifice is too hard? Watching a bunch of scumbags on sunday is too hard to give up? Well then these same people really do not stand behind their initial statements now do they? 

Lastly, you are really the only idiot here. The others just did not stand behind their claims. But to now make poor statements against the USA NATIONAL team has zero integrity since they already backed down on their claim about the NFL.  

The only idiot I really met on this site is you.  Your entire first post is an insult to so many on here, combined with nauseated example of how great you really are....over a stupid, inconsequential game. I have my idea of how I should react to NFL or this pink headed bozo but I am OK with anyone doing whatever they feel like doing. We are talking about silly games. 
Get a life!

10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

The only idiot I really met on this site is you.  Your entire first post is an insult to so many on here, combined with nauseated example of how great you really are....over a stupid, inconsequential game. I have my idea of how I should react to NFL or this pink headed bozo but I am OK with anyone doing whatever they feel like doing. We are talking about silly games. 
Get a life!

LMFAO. Weren't you the idiot on here complaining about some calls during the NHL playoffs? Or maybe it was the NFL? Not sure which. Why so upset about some silly games? You flip flop on your stance more then pancakes at the local diner. If you think that calling out people who could not stand behind a conviction when it came to the NFL is degrading tough shit. I hear your and others BS when it comes to trump all the time. I guess you cant handle it snowflake?  I was proud when we won gold in 1980 and just as proud of winning world cup back to back.  If you say it is just silly, well I am just a silly American then. 

If you really want to see silly- look at yourself in the mirror and admit to yourself you are an idiot for thinking the use of a robo deer is entrapment. Then look again and admit how big of an idiot you are to think we should legalize all drugs as you claimed several months ago.  

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

Funny how many here support an NFL team even after posting here about never going to watch another game. Because the ahole knelt for the anthem. I agree the NFL totally handled it incorrectly and therefore I have not watched an NFL game in several years. While many here that supposedly took that stand went right back to watching and supporting their team. Now some of the same say they wanted USA to lose because of one woman? WOW- talk about BS.  I am not saying to not dislike Rapinoe for her views. But to wish OUR COUNTRY lost because of one woman is ignorance at its finest.   

Well, I for one am a huge football fan, I never said that I would boycott the NFL because of the actions from a small percentage. I did say that I would boycott it if all the players acted in that manner. with that said, I say GO VIKINGS!!!

1 hour ago, 1563621 said:

Bikers would have jumped in to help you!

I would hope so, but then again they might've sat there laughing at me.

5 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Well, I for one am a huge football fan, I never said that I would boycott the NFL because of the actions from a small percentage. I did say that I would boycott it if all the players acted in that manner. with that said, I say GO VIKINGS!!!

I would hope so, but then again they might've sat there laughing at me.

My issue  is not about most of the players. It is more about kapernick and the NFL's stance on the issue and I do not watch games anymore as a result. If you have a different stance than that is your choice. My post was about those that claimed they would boycott and weeks later posting about watching games, etc. Then wishing the USA lost because of one player.  

My issue  is not about most of the players. It is more about kapernick and the NFL's stance on the issue and I do not watch games anymore as a result. If you have a different stance than that is your choice. My post was about those that claimed they would boycott and weeks later posting about watching games, etc. Then wishing the USA lost because of one player.  

I'm not sure who you are referring to, but I believe I was the first one to say that I rooted against the US women's soccer team. As for my stance against the NFL, I despised what that POS Kaper-shithead did and what the NFL didn't do about it. I had told all my friends that I wouldn't watch for that year and would re-evaluate my position the next year. My team, Cowboys, was one of the few teams to that didn't have any players kneel during the season which is why I started watching again the next season.

As for you, I know you're not going to like this but there's something wrong with you. You're wound up way too tight or something. I get that you don't like some we people on here because their beliefs drastically clash with yours. But all I see from you is your hatred spewed like projectile vomit in your posts. To tell another member to GFY is inappropriate and a sure sign that you've lost any rational capacity to debate somebody on the facts.

Go do something fun. For you maybe that will be to go hug a tree or hippie. Whatever it was a, I suggest you re-evaluate your methods for communication with the members here.

Have a great day!

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I don't like soccer to begin with, never could watch it but hey, congrats to them, Go USA. 

If a couple of the players...or even all of them... want to at like spoiled brats, or classless a-holes, let them. Take A LOT for Trump to out-class someone but from what I've seen so far, he took the high road and they are acting like low class jerks. So Trump has more class than Rapione, cool.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

55 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

I'm not sure who you are referring to, but I believe I was the first one to say that I rooted against the US women's soccer team. As for my stance against the NFL, I despised what that POS Kaper-shithead did and what the NFL didn't do about it. I had told all my friends that I wouldn't watch for that year and would re-evaluate my position the next year. My team, Cowboys, was one of the few teams to that didn't have any players kneel during the season which is why I started watching again the next season.

As for you, I know you're not going to like this but there's something wrong with you. You're wound up way too tight or something. I get that you don't like some we people on here because their beliefs drastically clash with yours. But all I see from you is your hatred spewed like projectile vomit in your posts. To tell another member to GFY is inappropriate and a sure sign that you've lost any rational capacity to debate somebody on the facts.

Go do something fun. For you maybe that will be to go hug a tree or hippie. Whatever it was a, I suggest you re-evaluate your methods for communication with the members here.

Have a great day!

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I just made a general statement about how many guys here made the statement they were done with the NFL and weeks later they were back watching as if nothing happened. Someone here even made the comment about sacrifice and lack thereof by the womens soccer team. Well the same can be said about those that did not sacrifice after saying they would.  

And as far as rooting against your own country because of one woman while still supporting the NFL with players on most every team kneeling is poor judgement imo.  Add the fact the NFL (which  includes the cowboys as part of the NFL) basically allowed it to happen.

Then as far as the gfy to looney- well when a guy stalks your every post and is only looking for an argument and not a debate-- well the gfy fits. If he was looking for a debate he would have answered the questions posted. Instead he went right to arguing as usual. 

Edit add---So I am also sure you read the poster that called me an ahole with tds in this thread. Why did you not address him? It was his first post in the thread so how could he possibly be offended? So you think that is appropriate? Was he looking for a debate? And then you see who jumped right on that thread-- the other guy that is not looking for a debate. Did you see me reply? NOPE.  Because I am not interested in their nonsense. 

Edited by deadonshot2
ask question

19 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I just made a general statement about how many guys here made the statement they were done with the NFL and weeks later they were back watching as if nothing happened. Someone here even made the comment about sacrifice and lack thereof by the womens soccer team. Well the same can be said about those that did not sacrifice after saying they would.  

And as far as rooting against your own country because of one woman while still supporting the NFL with players on most every team kneeling is poor judgement imo.  Add the fact the NFL (which  includes the cowboys as part of the NFL) basically allowed it to happen.

Then as far as the gfy to looney- well when a guy stalks your every post and is only looking for an argument and not a debate-- well the gfy fits. If he was looking for a debate he would have answered the questions posted. Instead he went right to arguing as usual. 

Edit add---So I am also sure you read the poster that called me an ahole with tds in this thread. Why did you not address him? It was his first post in the thread so how could he possibly be offended? So you think that is appropriate? Was he looking for a debate? And then you see who jumped right on that thread-- the other guy that is not looking for a debate. Did you see me reply? NOPE.  Because I am not interested in their nonsense. 

You are a class act but what should we expect from the product of Camden County Democratic Machine? :up:

27 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Because I am not interested in their nonsense. 

Deadonshot2 I don't believe this is true. Every site has one or more of your type that enjoys arguing  just to argue. You claim to be  righteous constantly and a moral compass to a honest debate and when others disagree with you they are wrong and should be condemned and belittled with your vast knowledge and superiority. Just saying.