IGNORED

Who Else Has Mixed Feelings About The Woman's Soccer Team?

1 hour ago, rocky said:

Deadonshot2 I don't believe this is true. Every site has one or more of your type that enjoys arguing  just to argue. You claim to be  righteous constantly and a moral compass to a honest debate and when others disagree with you they are wrong and should be condemned and belittled with your vast knowledge and superiority. Just saying.

He did the same on njh.People stopped feeding into him.

How he thinks.

66270654_1683236575142921_2105696244729905152_n.jpg

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

It is pretty sad that anyone would stop doing/watching what they enjoy because the actions of a few.   

Its also pretty sad that her team members would allow her to act as she does which in my opinion reflects on them also.

So as my friend Joihn stated " soccer? ".

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

8 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

Its also pretty sad that her team members would allow her to act as she does which in my opinion reflects on them also.

So as my friend Joihn stated " soccer? ".

How could they stop her?  

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

3 hours ago, rocky said:

Deadonshot2 I don't believe this is true. Every site has one or more of your type that enjoys arguing  just to argue. You claim to be  righteous constantly and a moral compass to a honest debate and when others disagree with you they are wrong and should be condemned and belittled with your vast knowledge and superiority. Just saying.

Funny that i am listen to that superiority whenever i disagree with trump posts. I agree with the idea that rapinoe is out of line. But rooting against your own vountry sounds like the whiny bitches in hollywood that are moving to canada. Lol.  If you are going to stand for a cause like disrespecting the flag, anthem, our servicemen than dont do it half way. Have the courage of your conviction. I stood behind mine. Many did not. If that makes me supioror in your opinion because i stood behind my conviction than so be it. But if you want to whine like you are fresh out of hollywood with some fake cause then shut the front door.  And like i already said in my first post. Many false claims about nfl and more hot air anout usa women. But what really the only thing that bothered me in this thread is how anyone could hope for our country to lose at anything. Sorry but i see that as bad as the whony bitches from hollywood. Boo hoo that purple haired lady knelt during anthem so i want our country to lose. Yet how many here watch, buy jerseys, of yheir favorite team even though some players on their team kneel during anthem?  Doesnt that sound pretty pathetic  that the excuse is it is not whole team?  

6 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

If that makes me supioror in your opinion because i stood behind my conviction than so be it. 

You sir are a true narcissist! 

narcissist | ˈnärsəsəst | noun a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves: narcissists who think the world revolves around them | narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror.

1 hour ago, Live to Hunt said:

How could they stop her?  

Not hard,  they all confront her face to face and tell her to knock it off while wearing the team uniform and when in their presence and they do this with their coach(s) present.

Tell her what she wants to do when out of uniform is her business but don't bring your personal life on the field or stage.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

4 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Funny that i am listen to that superiority whenever i disagree with trump posts. I agree with the idea that rapinoe is out of line. But rooting against your own vountry sounds like the whiny bitches in hollywood that are moving to canada. Lol.  If you are going to stand for a cause like disrespecting the flag, anthem, our servicemen than dont do it half way. Have the courage of your conviction. I stood behind mine. Many did not. If that makes me supioror in your opinion because i stood behind my conviction than so be it. But if you want to whine like you are fresh out of hollywood with some fake cause then shut the front door.  And like i already said in my first post. Many false claims about nfl and more hot air anout usa women. But what really the only thing that bothered me in this thread is how anyone could hope for our country to lose at anything. Sorry but i see that as bad as the whony bitches from hollywood. Boo hoo that purple haired lady knelt during anthem so i want our country to lose. Yet how many here watch, buy jerseys, of yheir favorite team even though some players on their team kneel during anthem?  Doesnt that sound pretty pathetic  that the excuse is it is not whole team?  

You are so great, and full of courage now. I would say our spiritual leader, Pinocchio:shock:

13 hours ago, rocky said:

You sir are a true narcissist! 

narcissist | ˈnärsəsəst | noun a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves: narcissists who think the world revolves around them | narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror.

^^says the guy who immediately blamed an illegal immigrant when his wifes purse got stolen. You honor and praise the worlds biggest natcissist in trump. If i was a natcissist i would probably like trump since natcissists get along well with other narcissists. The other traits of a narcissist is they are always a victim or hero but never take blame. So when you actually know me and learn what a narcissist is you are making nothing but a false claim. But just another fine example of yet a factless claim. So to prove you wrong about the trait of blame. I believe it was last year that i had a debate with Haskell. He posted with a link that i was previously unaware of that information. My position did shift with that info and i thanked him for the info. I have zero problem with debate and zero problem with admitting being wrong. But after being attacked repeatedly for not liking and trusting trump, i will only show the respect or lack thereof to those that have been the one who have started the names or labels. If i wanted to just stir shit or argue, i would be starting threads to do so. But i am not looking for an argument although likely to have one here because i dont sing kumbaya with a group of you here when it comes to trump. As stated, i respect LTH decision voting for murphy. I disagree with him but still respect the man. But many here simply disliked me from the day i spoke out anout trump. Not my problem if i dont trust the guy. Many of his own cabinet dont trust him either. Thats very telling. 

2 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

^The other traits of a narcissist is they are always a victim or hero but never take blame.

Wow perfect description of yourself. You can't even take a blame of a well proven  fact of being a  perpetual liar. 
Instead of writing all these elaborate posts about your own greatness why don't you just write one post entitled "I am perfect" and be done with it. Every one of your entry in this thread is another kiss of your own ass:shock:.

You see Rocky now you are a racist. And before you answer him remember this, you will need a shower if you enter the pig pan. 

7 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Wow perfect description of yourself. You can't even take a blame of a well proven  fact of being a  perpetual liar. 
Instead of writing all these elaborate posts about your own greatness why don't you just write one post entitled "I am perfect" and be done with it. Every one of your entry in this thread is another kiss of your own ass:shock:.

You see Rocky now you are a racist. And before you answer him remember this, you will need a shower if you enter the pig pan. 

king :stirring: ^^^^

Edited by deadonshot2
add^^^^