IGNORED

2018-2019 "NJW&W HUNTER OF THE YEAR AWARD"

LPJR

I agree with Hammer - everyone gets a trophy!   

Holy sh#t did we laugh our asses off last night.  Having drinks with dumb & dumber - well this post is what you get!  For some reason my mentally challenged lab decided to put on a show as well which only fueled the flames and the laughs. 

In all seriousness, we were talking about buck154 because we all maintained some group chats during the hunting season and John goes above and beyond what any of us do, he puts a lot of boots on the ground and is persistent.   But in all actuality, there are probably at least two dozen or more members here that I consider world class hunters and would hunt anywhere in the world with because we are like minded.  And for the most part - many of you possess the traits I like.  Confidence, skill, just enough humility to stay grounded, and a good sense of humor, combined with a little bit of passing on some knowledge to others.  

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

15 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

All that being said - I am voting for HASKELL HUNTER.   Only because I hope to get some more of his homebrew at some point in my life.   He might actuallyl be the worst hunter on here, but he used to make great beer. 

Clearly, you have been drinking!

I don't know whether to feel flattered or trolled.  Maybe I'll go on a bender tonight and answer that question!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

26 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Clearly, you have been drinking!

I don't know whether to feel flattered or trolled.  Maybe I'll go on a bender tonight and answer that question!

You really did come up last night. It was not for selfish home brew intentions. I promise Tim.....:rofl: