IGNORED

2018-2019 "NJW&W HUNTER OF THE YEAR AWARD"

LPJR

On 2/1/2019 at 9:45 PM, JHbowhunter said:

apologies for the disturbing videos of my "special needs" lab...  Maybe "Not on the Rug" can train him to be "normal"?   

Holy shit did we laugh tonight. 3 idiot moderators, martini's and wine.  Deadly combination. 

We were talking about the guys we see that really put the time and effort in, regardless of time of year, and have great success. 

I know a lot of you were out in these brutal cold conditions, so you all get my vote..    

Some of the best hunters put the time in scouting and get it done is such minimal time in the field.   And most years, that is Buck154. But he had to work harder this season.   Really need two awards - one for the guy that got it done with big bucks in least amount of time - that is Hammer4reel this season.      Even he is bittersweet about missing both ends of the rut because he tagged two great bucks "early" with the bow tags.          

Loved reading Greybeard's live hunts, that guy put his time in and had some great success and nice bucks this season as well. 

Cousin Brown gettin' it done, and  how can we forget ULTIMATENJOUTDOORSMAN shooting big bucks outta ground blinds in ever bow season?    

All that being said - I am voting for HASKELL HUNTER.   Only because I hope to get some more of his homebrew at some point in my life.   He might actuallyl be the worst hunter on here, but he used to make great beer. 

You know how to find me if you need my help...

3 giggling idiots, martinis and wine...sounds like an episode of Sex and the City...

Hammer had a nice year, so did John (Buck 154) and Greybeard.  Let's not forget Joe (Tater1973) and his Elk and Mulie adventures and success.  Any of those 4 guys could get my vote