IGNORED

Where's the Buck?

Buck154

41 minutes ago, Bowhunter2004 said:

No bucks have been shot because guys are becoming selective . Oh, wait I’m sleep typing. That was interesting! I never typed while dreaming before.  Have fun guys, I’m leaving for the Illinois opener. I’ll keep you posted. 

Good luck out there. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

9 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Can't believe tomorrow it is the day before regular bow starts and we don't have any bucks checked in for the contest. I think this is a first. Is everyone waiting for a monster?

Life, and weather has gotten in the way. I had a good plan for this morning, but mother nature ripped it away yet again.  My cameras showed that LAST WEEKEND I would have had some good hunts, but I had to go to NH for wedding... Hoping to seal the deal tonight!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

6 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Life, and weather has gotten in the way. I had a good plan for this morning, but mother nature ripped it away yet again.  My cameras showed that LAST WEEKEND I would have had some good hunts, but I had to go to NH for wedding... Hoping to seal the deal tonight!

Good luck Jack. One will go down sooner or later for you and will be a mature one.

Some guys here did kill bucks, but decided not be post pictures. The trophy hunt mentality that a lot of guys on here have discouraged a lot of guys from posting "small" bucks. I personally know of 2 members that shot bucks, but won't post pix because they don't want to hear that they should have given their buck "another year." 

Edited by Hunter115522

5 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

Some guys here did kill bucks, but decided not be post pictures. The trophy hunt mentality that a lot of guys on here have discouraged a lot of guys from posting "small" bucks. I personally know of 2 members that shot bucks, but won't post pix because they don't want to hear that they should have given their buck "another year." 

That's silly. I've never seen a buck pic that someone shot and was told that. A live pic,,,yes some people voice their opinion. But a harvest,,,,I haven't seen one, at least not on this site. If it gets you excited, shoot it!

1 hour ago, Lphunsjr said:

That's silly. I've never seen a buck pic that someone shot and was told that. 

Over on NJH guys used to give you crap for shooting a "small" buck but here everyone seems to be very supportive.  If it's legal and it makes you happy then shoot it.  And be proud of it.  :up: