IGNORED

NJWW Fluke Trip out of Neptune/Belmar

DEPOSITS DUE $50.      I reserved boat on my CC.  So far I have 5 paypals, one being dropped off today, 3 checks in the mail. 

Need 5 more deposits from last 5 listed.   Paypal to jha123@embarqmail.com, or PM me for address to send check.  

This is final roster:

JHbowhunter,

LPJR, 

Maximus66,

BowhunterNJ,

Vdep217,

Codaboy,

Live to Hunt,

Lphunsjr, 

Buck154,

Bonefreak,

NOMAD ,

Swamprat,

Hemlock,

MZ7Extreme,

Greybeard

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

40 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

Still waiting on work to confirm that day off. Should know within the week. 

Ok please let me know asap - we have Allman, then OMC, then FrankieD on deck in that order. 

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Ok please let me know asap - we have Allman, then OMC, then FrankieD on deck in that order. 

By the time I read this thread, the trip was booked.  But I'd be interested in future trips.  I've been known to wet a line now and then..... 

3 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

By the time I read this thread, the trip was booked.  But I'd be interested in future trips.  I've been known to wet a line now and then..... 

Would have made little more sense to do a thread asking how many guys would be interested before picking a boat with a small number . :rofl:

But Jack was trying to stack his odds of winning the pool with his new fluke set ups. 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

6 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Would have made little more sense to do a thread asking how many guys would be interested before picking a boat with a small number . :rofl:

But Jack was trying to stack his odds of winning the pool with his new fluke set ups. 

You know me too well Dan!!!!    Yeah was surprised to see it fill up that fast...        Next time will do it in reverse (get the fares to commit - then book proper size boat).    (you could always pick up 5 more and take off that day and charter the REEL MUSIC, and see if your party of 6 outfishes the part of 15)

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

You know me too well Dan!!!!    Yeah was surprised to see it fill up that fast...        Next time will do it in reverse (get the fares to commit - then book proper size boat).    (you could always pick up 5 more and take off that day and charter the REEL MUSIC, and see if your party of 6 outfishes the part of 15)

If Dan takes the day off to go out i am jumping ship, you can keep my friggin deposit LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM

3 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

If Dan takes the day off to go out i am jumping ship, you can keep my friggin deposit LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31' Contender cruising at 45 knots or a 41' single screw chuggin' along at 16 knots?

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

I pick the five guys , and  we will even spot you a limit :eek:

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Can we start some side betting on who wins the pool?  I've heard good things about the boat, but never fished it myself.  Are any of the sign-up women?  They always win the pool.  It's usually because they actually listen to the captain and crew and don't think they know it all like the guys.  Seen it many times.

27 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

I pick the five guys , and  we will even spot you a limit :eek:

has to be members that wanted to make this trip first!

I shot a big 10pt once….

I  have been working in upstate  NY . I can't get a yes or no from my boss only  we will see how it goes at the time . Not the answer I expected asking in advance. I have had no time to fish all summer . I apologize my life right know is work and taking care of my mother. You can give my spot to the next in line and when the time comes if there is an opening and I can go  I would definitely go.