IGNORED

NJWW Fluke Trip out of Neptune/Belmar

5 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

If we are it should be teams of three, for example i want me, 154(the ringer) and LPJR(the muscle) that way 154 catches all the fish and LPRJ holds the others by the ankles to shake the cash out of their pockets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team 1: Maximus, Buck 154, LPJR. I am good with that.  

Alas, the evolution of a group charter.  NOMAD unfortunately can't make it.  That means Bucksnbows is in.     His only handicap will be the 9-weight and leadcore  line to reach bottom.  Here is the updated list, still pending confirmation from FRANKIED.     Doing this on an internet forum and with paypal is still far better than just doing it by phone and emails.   I have been "stuck" on several charters just eating the difference.   Here is the current list, 6:30 AM departure, and there should only be ONE pool winner.    Do we want $10, $15, or $20 pool - that is the question?   We could do $20 and have winner take $200 and 2nd place gets a $100 to basically cover the trip? 

JHbowhunter,

LPJR, 

Maximus66,

BowhunterNJ,

Vdep217,

Codaboy,

Live to Hunt,

Lphunsjr, 

Buck154,

Bonefreak,

Allman,  

MZ7Extreme,

OMC

Bucksnbows, 

FRANKIED (pending confirmation)

Alternates are (in order) 

Hunter115522,

NMC02.  

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Do we want $10, $15, or $20 pool - that is the question.   We could do $20 and have winner take $200 and 2nd place gets a $100 to basically cover the trip? 

$20.00 pool, my vote....

Just now, LPJR said:

1st place, 2 bills, 2nd place take $100. Keeps it interesting, but like said above whatever the rest of the crew thinks.....

You and Toddycakes have 5 weeks to figure out how to be a flukemaster. I will give you a rod with 15-20lb braid, the rest is up to you. Do you want to invest in bucktails and gulp?   Do you want to just use the boat provided spearing and squid.  Do you want to stop and buy some other bait at the tackle shop?  Hmmmmm… so many choices.   (NO consulting with BUCK154 ALLOWED).   Live Killies?  Live snapper blues?  So many ways and tactics to win the pool.        (I have even been known to win it with salmon strips I made from a shop rite purchase).         The pros swear by bucktails... It's YOUR CALL

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 minutes ago, LPJR said:

North crew gets the back of the boat! 

No - in the spirit of uniting North and south, the order should be pork roll / taylor ham / pork roll / taylor ham / etc.....  All along the rail 

I shot a big 10pt once….

11 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

You and Toddycakes have 5 weeks to figure out how to be a flukemaster. I will give you a rod with 15-20lb braid, the rest is up to you. Do you want to invest in bucktails and gulp?   Do you want to just use the boat provided spearing and squid.  Do you want to stop and buy some other bait at the tackle shop?  Hmmmmm… so many choices.   (NO consulting with BUCK154 ALLOWED).   Live Killies?  Live snapper blues?  So many ways and tactics to win the pool.        (I have even been known to win it with salmon strips I made from a shop rite purchase).         The pros swear by bucktails... It's YOUR CALL

Whoa whoa whoa Jack. Do not categorize me in the same class as Ms. Kansas a.k.a. Toddycakes...I have caught my share of doormats on nothing but gulp. Will probably use the provided squid with a gulp added on.....:rofl: