IGNORED

Public Service Announcement for men over 40

mmfan36

I know 2 people,family and close friend, that were treated and cured.   Hope all goes well for you too.  I have a high PSA, got tested for cancer and it was negative.  Doc still wanted to scope after I had many other tests done to avoid being probed.  Covid hit and I stopped going.   My father also had a high PSA and went through multiple scopes that resulted in clogs later in life from scarring that often had to be cleared.  Best wishes for a quick recovery and it is something we should all be concerned about.

Sorry to hear this news mmfan. Hope doctors can help you with treatment. I have a few friends going thru similar issues if u need to grab their ear….2 pals around 60 yrs old had aggressive kind and had surgery to remove prostate. Another pal is 80+ yrs old and just been treating it w radiation.  Good luck and thanks for the reminder to get checked!

So sorry to hear your cancer mmfan, wishing you the best with your treatment!

And you are so correct about getting tested.  It's a simple blood test now, no more finger up the butt, so there's no reason not to make this a regular part of your blood work.