IGNORED

Nick March Turkey Calls/ Unique Sound.

Fred Flintstone

I put him on Ignore User a long time ago. The Regulation vs Law arguments  were ridiculous and counterproductive to ANY hunter/outdoorperson that was striving to comply with the rules and learn. There were other things as well but I choose the Ignore feature instead of engaging. There are quite a few that love drama and need to feed their ego, they go to the Ignore User list

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I know the owner and I know all the mods. They are good men. Patient men. The ban was long overdue in my opinion. Njh was one black eye,Two will not be tolerated here!!!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Too many words and not enough pictures for me to read through this entire thread.  So to sum it up,  is the femoral artery a good shot or not?  

No! Butchering many of my own and others deer over the years, basically that one-third of the best meat of the deer  due to coagulation becomes unedible!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

22 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Too many words and not enough pictures for me to read through this entire thread.  So to sum it up,  is the femoral artery a good shot or not?  

Even Rusty can't hit the femoral artery with consistency meriting it worth shooting for, otherwise he wouldn't be pinwheeling hearts every time he shoots a deer.  He's also as close as we have to a hybrid between Robin Hood and Paul Bunyan, I consider that expert level skills. 

1 minute ago, 3Blade said:

The dude was banded and he still stirring 💩

Not mentioning any names but there's another one next that's trashing this site with all his worthless rubble.

12 hours ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Of course.

I was pointing out the Positive response,Nick March's Unique Call received as,I observed.

Indeed- The Gobbler,I called in with these 2 Pots this past early May weighed a whopping 23+lbs.

You and Nick ❤️ How adorable 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈