IGNORED

HH COVID Sympathy Thread

Haskell_Hunter

1 minute ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Just got my second shot. Kind, sympathetic words are greatly appreciated. Eulogies are also acceptable. Unkind words are fine (because if I don’t survive this, you’ll feel badly).

You will be fine. Seems like old people arent having side effects.  Lol. 

1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

Dibs on the new rifle 

1 hour ago, vdep217 said:

Just in case I'll baby sit all of your fire arms for you.  Just sign thus piece of paper no need to read it.

Obviously you two have not kept up on W&W, OR the simple solidified fact that the Weatherby was willed to the second person to shoot it at the farm last fall.......................

Me. 

Good talk...

3 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Just got my second shot. Kind, sympathetic words are greatly appreciated. Eulogies are also acceptable. Unkind words are fine (because if I don’t survive this, you’ll feel badly).

I won't feel bad.  I've never advocated for anyone to join the FDA unapproved drug experiment that the drug companies won't take responsibility for.  Condolences sent.

30 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Yup,  I didn't have any side effects at all.  

Me neither. All the cases I have talked to people about seem like 35 years old and younger having the side effects. I only have one customer who had side effects for 4 days who is in her 60's. But she also has a ton of medical issues.