IGNORED

HH COVID Sympathy Thread

Haskell_Hunter

Just have to keep an eye out for the next few years. 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

2 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

Rusty wants your hair. 

You weren't there at not just 22s wood cutting party, he got it. Heard he put it on with gorilla glue. Haven't seen any pics, maybe 3blade has some.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Me neither. All the cases I have talked to people about seem like 35 years old and younger having the side effects. I only have one customer who had side effects for 4 days who is in her 60's. But she also has a ton of medical issues.   

My experience is literally the opposite of that.  I know a lot of relatives and co-workers, aged 55-80, who all had horrific side-effects for 2-5 days.  Fevers.  Chills.  Excruciating muscle aches.  Horrendous headaches.  The friends/family/coworkers under 40 who had the shots were basically fine.  Some said a low grade fever for a day or so and one had a little muscle soreness 

Edited by not on the rug

6 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Just got my second shot. Kind, sympathetic words are greatly appreciated. Eulogies are also acceptable. Unkind words are fine (because if I don’t survive this, you’ll feel badly).

Gonna miss this thing........... Who painstakingly (and mistakingly)  did a 2 hour deer drive through a swamp with barely frozen ice for me when he got stuck in the middle of it in NH!

Truly thought Sasquatch got him and shouldered the Weatherby walking out....

Edited by LPJR

1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

My experience is literally the opposite of that.  I know a lot of relatives and co-workers, aged 55-80, who all had horrific side-effects for 2-5 days.  Fevers.  Chills.  Excruciating muscle aches.  Horrendous headaches.  The friends/family/coworkers under 40 who had the shots were basically fine.  Some said a low grade fever for a day or so and one had a little muscle soreness 

Rug, this is one of those days where I hate you.  :) 

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.