IGNORED

Well I was boatless, for one day (barely)

Sold my 15' Polar Kraft yesterday, put money down today on a 2010 immaculate condition Carolina Skiff 198 DLV.      Just need to get certified check and go back and get final BOS notarized for the DMV.     Need DMV to OPEN UP so I can get everything registered and properly titled!   Anyone know when that will be?   Itchin' to take her fishin' already!    115 Yamaha 4 stroke will surely get it up on plane... 

IMG_9583.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_2757.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

IMG_2754.JPG

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

14 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Nice boat Jack. Congrats. Shad to fluke and stripers look out. Good luck with it.

And Narraganset Bay / Jamestown / Newport area for striper, blues and fluke, and Hatteras Inlet / Pamlico sound for trout, reds, blues, sharks and spanish mackerel.   Lake Wallenpaupack perhaps?  Lake George?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Need DMV to OPEN UP so I can get everything registered and properly titled!   Anyone know when that will be?

I've had a temp registration on a new/used car I bought back in March (I think it was, been so long I don't remember). Still haven't received any paperwork in the mail yet for the DMV to get my real plates, but I've been seeing DMV notifications that they are extending by about 2 months any requirements for new registrations that require to go in the brick-n-mortar DMVs. Anything you can do online or by mail is not extended, but anything you need to go in for is extended. Don't know how it affects boat registrations - see the NJ DMV website to see if you are extended: https://www.state.nj.us/mvc/