IGNORED

COVID-19 Discussion and Updates

MZ7Extreme

We went from 1000 to 2000 death in just a couple of days. The death rate for now stands at 1.7%. New York with 43% of all US cases of infection
Italy almost 1000 dead in one single day.

Looking at this I don't get Cuomo who is threatening lawsuit against Rhode Island for implementing 14day mandatory self-Quarantine for anyone coming from NY. What is he thinking?
In my opinion NY should be sealed, no one in and no one out.

Edited by Lunatic

33 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

We went from 1000 to 2000 death in just a couple of days. The death rate for now stands at 1.7%. New York with 43% of all US cases of infection
Italy almost 1000 dead in one single day.

Looking at this I don't get Cuomo who is threatening lawsuit against Rhode Island for implementing 14day mandatory self-Quarantine for anyone coming from NY. What is he thinking?

Completely agree, but it is probably too late.  Many who could have already left NY and moved across the country.

52 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Buckle up because I don't see how NJ gets left out of this.  Around here people are already raging about the local Shop-Rite instituting a limit on the number of people in the store at one time.  If a full quarantine is implemented for the tri-state it will slow down the already stressed supply chain and things will really start to go FUBAR.  

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

53 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Buckle up because I don't see how NJ gets left out of this.  Around here people are already raging about the local Shop-Rite instituting a limit on the number of people in the store at one time.  If a full quarantine is implemented for the tri-state it will slow down the already stressed supply chain and things will really start to go FUBAR.  

I think if the lock lockdown happens it may relax the food chain. You maybe able to call in your order with curbside pick up. It will reduce the number of crazy people hoarding anything they can get their hands on.