IGNORED

what climber do you recommend

Kype

i want to get a climber for next year. i figure buying now i might save a few bucks because the season just ended. i have only ever used hang on stands so climbers are new to me. what would you recommend? weight is important to me. i would like something light enough without comprimising safety. 

My best friend is selling this if I tell him it's for you.I'm pretty sure he'll take $125https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/forums/topic/36505-olman-treestand/

Edit: Model is a Drone.

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

For comfort summit.  With that said,  I have n x stand sit n climb and love it.  Its comparable to a hang on comfort wise weighing in at 11lbs you wont find a lighter or more stable climber.  I have used it on all sorts of trees smooth bark as well with no issues.

Screenshot_20200307-132415_Web Browser.jpg

Edited by vdep217

13 minutes ago, ThatsABingo said:

I’ve got a summit open shot. Minimalist and lightweight. Looking to sell it soon if you are interested. 

I prefer Summit climbers too.  I love my open shot.  It's great for most hunts.  Not the best for an all day sit, but I rarely sit all day anymore anyway, and when I do it's usually in one of my ladders