IGNORED

scumbags!

megavites

Went to pull stds out of park and walk up to downed tree with sticks and cable stashed under it. Looking at cable....wait...that's the same cable we used for our std 50 yds away. 

Yep, you guessed it. Scumbag cut the lock, took the std and stashed the sticks and cable. Looks like he helped himself to someones elses std nearby as he left the safety strap still in tree and a cut chain below. All that for a $40 hangon. 

Dear G*d, please don't let me catch one of these scumbags in the act.

7 minutes ago, megavites said:

Went to pull stds out of park and walk up to downed tree with sticks and cable stashed under it. Looking at cable....wait...that's the same cable we used for our std 50 yds away. 

Yep, you guessed it. Scumbag cut the lock, took the std and stashed the sticks and cable. Looks like he helped himself to someones elses std nearby as he left the safety strap still in tree and a cut chain below. All that for a $40 hangon. 

Dear G*d, please don't let me catch one of these scumbags in the act.

Wich park,  asking out of ignorance but could it have been taken down by tanger for not being taken down on time,  if not,  than people suck

Went walking WMA last weekend to scout new area for next year. Found 4 ladder stands all with bottom sections bent off and broken. Top half still in tree. Two I know have been there all season and were hunted and in good condition now they’re destroyed. There were stands setup pretty close to the broken ones and not touched? This makes me believe it could be another hunter that feels it’s his area only? Public land is exactly what it is PUBLIC. I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s a Anti. 
I hunted this section this year for over 15 sits and only during the week and only seen one hunter twice. I’m sure a Saturday or Sunday it’s different but does not give anyone a right to make it off limits to anyone. 
I carry in and carry out cause I don’t feel like dealing with stuff like this. It’s a pain and I’m not as young as most but still in pretty good shape to do it.

Edited by Rjtfd