IGNORED

CORY BOOKER FOR PRESIDENT 2020 !

bushden

I think we need another BUSH in the White House. one who believes in our second amendment rights, one who believes that illegal immigration MUST BE STOPPED and we should never take from our MILITARY to fund walls, and one who has never TWEETED before. Hmmmm lets see who fits that profile, VOTE FOR BUSHDEN FOR PRESIDENT 2020

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

On 3/3/2019 at 7:43 AM, bushden said:

I think this go around in 2020 I will vote for Corey Booker, he is the Man, just look at all he has done for NJ.  If anybody can beat Trump  Booker can do it.:stirring:

I NEED TO GET MY CONT UP SOMEHOW !! This Y Buck has got to go.:peace:

It worked you’re a monster buck now :up:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Bushden for president! oops!

I could never vote for a politician from Newark Nj, basically one of the most corrupt cities in the US!

I work in Orange and we have many accounts in Newark Nj , it is a crying shame cities like Newark exist ( the way they are) in the US

One of our drivers was shot in both knees one Christmas eve right in the middle of the street. I went there to get our truck and speak to the police. The police told me get back in your car. I said i am here from yz company to pick up our oil truck. He said get back in your ca we cannot protect you hear. I will never forget that moment as long as i live. There was a little kid playing in an alley between two houses ( maybe 7 years old) less than 50 feet from where our guy was shot twice. Normal people in a normal city would have had their kid hiding under the bed!

Never in my life could i imagine police saying get in your car we cannot protect you.  It is incomprehensible how cities can be accepted like this. Chicago , Camden . How is it acceptable to not be safe to walk the streets at night? You are probably safer in a war zone 

I grew up in Newark Ironbound District. It's funny you guys talking about corruption. I am from an Italian Immigrant Family. Corruption has been a problem in Newark for years. It's nothing new. Corey Booker may not be right for President but he doesn't compare to the likes of guys like this and others after him. He was a "Paisano" too. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1981/02/02/obituaries/hugh-j-addonizio-67-ex-mayor-of-newark-jailed-5-years-dead.html

Edited by archer36

14 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

We need to redistribute 70 percent of the monster buck points and give them to the fawns and y bucks. 

I'm with Tarhunt & Bernie and ABC when it comes to the redistribution of points !

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

59 minutes ago, Slayer1962 said:

Bushden for president! oops!

I could never vote for a politician from Newark Nj, basically one of the most corrupt cities in the US!

I work in Orange and we have many accounts in Newark Nj , it is a crying shame cities like Newark exist ( the way they are) in the US

One of our drivers was shot in both knees one Christmas eve right in the middle of the street. I went there to get our truck and speak to the police. The police told me get back in your car. I said i am here from yz company to pick up our oil truck. He said get back in your ca we cannot protect you hear. I will never forget that moment as long as i live. There was a little kid playing in an alley between two houses ( maybe 7 years old) less than 50 feet from where our guy was shot twice. Normal people in a normal city would have had their kid hiding under the bed!

Never in my life could i imagine police saying get in your car we cannot protect you.  It is incomprehensible how cities can be accepted like this. Chicago , Camden . How is it acceptable to not be safe to walk the streets at night? You are probably safer in a war zone 

I use to go to NJIT in Newark. One day driving to college I was at a red light a few blocks from campus. A cop was in his car on the other side of the road. Well this cracked up guy jumps on the hood of my car and starts jumping up and down. I put the peddle to the metal blew through the red light. The guy flies into windshield, hits the roof then gets tossed into intersection. I thought for sure the cop would arrest me but we gave me the two finger steering wheel wave as I blew bast him. I couldn't believe what happened and it was no big deal to the cop.  When I got to campus the brand new concrete walk that was just poured the day before was covered in blood. Another time I was there at a intersection a cop came flying out of no where and blocked the box, hopped out and started ripping bullets down the street. Another time going in two guys had this younger kid jacked up on a telephone pole while another kid beat the shit out of him with a bat.  Another time coming home at night w blocks from the college they had the street shut down because two people were laying dead in it. They were just covering them up as I got there.  What a shit hole that place is, I pray I never have to go to Newark ever in my life

On 3/5/2019 at 7:14 AM, bushden said:

I think we need another BUSH in the White House. one who believes in our second amendment rights, one who believes that illegal immigration MUST BE STOPPED and we should never take from our MILITARY to fund walls, and one who has never TWEETED before. Hmmmm lets see who fits that profile, VOTE FOR BUSHDEN FOR PRESIDENT 2020

Be careful of what you wish for.  You think the Russians were meddling with elections?  Wait until Haskell starts messing with the elections.  You are a virtual shoe-in!  :nerd:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:14 AM, bushden said:

Where do I mail my check so I can contribute to your campaign? :up:

Honestly. I want to have a patriot for president, again.

On 3/5/2019 at 7:14 AM, bushden said:

You got my vote, even if you're only a Y buck