IGNORED

CORY BOOKER FOR PRESIDENT 2020 !

bushden

I think this go around in 2020 I will vote for Corey Booker, he is the Man, just look at all he has done for NJ.  If anybody can beat Trump  Booker can do it.:stirring:

I NEED TO GET MY CONT UP SOMEHOW !! This Y Buck has got to go.:peace:

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 hour ago, buckhound said:

can't speak for the Y buck but you are well on your way to being best buds with deadonshot and hanging out in archers corner.....:samurai:

Do you like EVERY Republican Candidate that runs for office? Do you go to sleep at night thinking about us? Stop being an A-HOLE. 

Edited by archer36

31 minutes ago, 1563621 said:

Make America Just Like NEWARK!!!! NOT!!!

Make America Just like Trumps Businesses! oh wait.... NVM. Ah crap cant see his tax returns so lets just believe him. The Court documents about the hotels. bankrupcies ,and Trump University are just fake news. Forgot!

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Make America Just like Trumps Businesses! oh wait.... NVM. Ah crap cant see his tax returns so lets just believe him. The Court documents about the hotels. bankrupcies ,and Trump University are just fake news. Forgot!

They all have mental blocks. How many people indicted, cooperating, going to jail? It's FAR from over. t RUMP is the most corrupt person ever to be POTUS. He said that NOKO was de-nuking last time last year. He's so full of crap. If Cohen is not believable because he told a few lies (like so many other people) to protect him then President Bone Spurs is not believable because he LIES on a daily basis. He better hope he wins the election in 2020 because that will be the only way he escapes going to jail. Between Congress, Mueller, and the Southern District of NY, he will be fully exposed as what Cohen said he was. 

Edited by archer36

58 minutes ago, _X7 said:

What's scary is the people who actually get in line with this clown.

That is what really concerns me. That they believe in their hearts that the likes of Booker, Warren & Sanders are working in their best interests.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.