IGNORED

So I tried a new archery store

MZ7Extreme

I work 5 minutes away and at time I was in the market for a new bow, I was looking at a Obsession he was at that time the only dealer around, all others very far. I called and asked if he had certain model in stock and he did, I asked when I can come down to see and handle the bow and I said I didn't need to shoot it, his reply to me was "I don't entertain window shoppers" well I never went nor will I ever go there, but I do hear positive things about his knowledge of bows

I've always had positive experiences with Dom, this is the first time I've ever heard something negative from anyone else. I purchased my first bow "Diamond Infinite Edge" from Cabelas, then after a month I wanted the poundage increased. Not knowing anything about bows I went there with it. He was kind enough to adjust it and show me how to adjust it .He answered all my questions for a good half hour. When I asked him how much for the adjustment he said "don't worry about it, hopefully you will upgrade that bow and come here when you do."  I've since purchased my Prime Ion from him and have been going ever since. 

1 hour ago, njbowhntr said:

If you are ever in the Oxford area give me a shout. I have a hitch mount for my bow press. We could shoot at Pequest and get you dialed-in in about an hour.  I would bring a block target to broadhead tune your bow also. 

Will send you a pm 

You finally got it finished Ron?  Nice

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

What you didn't like the turnstile and the creaky steps walking at the checkout with the old blonde haired lady show me the money I said show me the money with no smile and asked how was your experience thank you for shopping with us come back again lol

Nah.. since you asked.. I didn't like the nasty, condescending, piss poor attitude of the employees. 

I've gone to Woodbridge Arms and Archery and couldn't say one because thing about him.  Best that I've been to. I've been to targeteers, strictly archery,  Simon peters,  from my experience Dom at Woodbridge Arms best experience.  Targeteers for same reasons noted above,  seems like certain outside get treated differently in there guys they have there favorites. Simon Peter's wasn't happy with service.  Strictly Archery not to bad a little slow, but far for me,  and highly expensive but no complaints about the work they both very knowledgeable.

27 minutes ago, SPEARFISH said:

Dominic has been cool with me.  The only thing I don't like is his hours, but I've given him a call and he's met me at the shop to take care of what I needed.  

Yeah his hours are basically during the week when he is at his shop. His bread and butter is his tire shop. He does work on bows and whatnot on the side basically. I've known Dom for a few years now since he fixes out trucks tires at my job here. I bought my Elite from Dom 3 years ago or so and not once have I brought it in for service because well, he set it up properly and it has been perfect since day one. I am sorry to hear that MZ7 had a somewhat bad experience there.