IGNORED

What's your favorite hunting and fishing store ?

With dicks and wall mart getting a beating lately by removing all their ar 15 stull plus raising the limit unconstitutional to the age of 21 to buy a long gun , it's about time to never even step foot in these places any more.

My favorite store is Andover hunt and fish. Garret is a great kid but a true businessmen some thing that is lost in today's word. Now I have bought plenty of guns and bows in the shop the kid is very knowledge along with his mother Caroline She is very knowledglle also ,

buts it's the littles that keep me coming back to that store even I live a hour away .

Example when I walk into to buy stuff with my two sons ages 12 and 9 garret gives them free tee shirts , bottles of water , candy bars customer treatment like that goes a long way to making your you get repeat customers over and over again. Cause it's a lost art you walk into other stores which I won't mention a name you ask to see a gun and you get looked at with the dirtiest look on your face.

Also if you looking for a gun that he don't have he will work tireless to get what you need. Plus his prices on crossbows has to be cheapest state wide by far. Along with his apples and corn .,

Now since all these giant chain store with idiots walking behind the counter are Turing their back on us and making up their own rules , I say it's time to spend your money at local stores.

Over and out hunterdan199

I do a lot of my shopping on line the past few years only because of convenience. I will go to Simon Peters once in a while and Strictly Archery. 

I have heard great reviews about Garret and Andover Hunt and fish, one of my buddies does most of his shopping there so i will have to check him out one of these days.

Edited by 3Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I went to Andover to buy bear hunting supplys.

They acted like I had been there a hundred times.

Great atmosphere and they were extremely helpful.

Store also seemed very well stocked.

Def would shop there again

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I go to Simon Peters in Andover to buy all major equipment and tech work.  Been going there since I was 16.  But I have to say Amazon has a lot of great prices on stuff like example RAGE broad heads :up: I do shop around for prices but, it does usually come back to Amazon

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Simon Peter.

I live in Rockaway and could be at Dick's in minutes. Still, my sons and I get on the highway and drive up to Simon Peter .... for 18 years now since we moved here. Always treated us great. Get everything we can there, including firearms. I support my local Mom & Pop's.

They took a big interest when I was getting my son into bowhunting. (Targeteers was indifferent)

I have all my archery work & buy all my archery supplies from Garden State Bow & Reel. They are the best in my opinion. It seems most shops don't even paper tune anymore. I had bad experiences w Simon Peter and stopped going there after being a customer for 20 plus years when they first opened in Franklin in the 80s. All my firearms and most ammo I purchase online. Fishing supplies are mostly amazon or online.