IGNORED

Good Bye Dicks Sporting Goods

i made the mistake of looking up a couple of female friends from school that my friend talks to on it I didn't know i would be logged on my wife account as she is on another computer and somehow seeing i am looking them up until she started asking who the ______ are these women  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:... needless to say i avoid it like the plague :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: the whole time my friend is on the phone talking to me and he is talking to them...

Edited by buckhound

i made the mistake of looking up a couple of female friends from school that my friend talks to on it I didn't know i would be logged on my wife account as she is on another computer and somehow seeing i am looking them up until she started asking who the ______ are these women  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:... needless to say i avoid it like the plague :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: the whole time my friend is on the phone talking to me and he is talking to them...

My wife usually says, “They can have you, I have your money.”

Quickly ends the conversation with a, “Yes, dear”.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I haven't been to dicks in a long time. There was something else they did a while ago that lost my business.  Maybe it was if they had stopped selling assault weapons after sandy hook.  If they think this will help their business then they are going to sink like Gander Mt did.  Only thing they have over Gander is they are attached to the malls where people walk through to get into the mall.  I found my score card, and will cancel it also.

There is an address on the back of the card to send it to if it was found.  They will receive it with a letter stating it is not a lost card, but a returned card to be discontinued.  Only thing lost is my business.  And then explain why I won't do business with a company that is against the constitution of the US.

If anybody was so concerned about teenage lives, they would be fighting to stop teenage driving on the weekends and to high school.  The number of student deaths and injuries by auto at these times is overwhelming.

Edited by Greybeard

Of course this is purely a business decision couched as moral outrage. The fine folks at Dicks have figured that they will sell more of their other products then they do rifles, ammo etc. Smart to present it as concern for the youth of our nation. Never mind the hypocrisy that is some 90% of their inventory comes from foreign lands or that they have decided to limit the Constitutional rights of a particular group, a group that just so happens to make up a large portion of our armed forces fighting to preserve that same Constitution who's protections and rights, at least according to Dicks, they are not entitled to.

I'll just avoid the place. 

what I also don't like is that here in NJ the law states 18 yrs old to purchase a firearm and ammo with a FID Card and we all know of the process one must go thru to get it, so I feel they are in violation of state law, and infringing on one's rights, also remember the bakery I believe it was in Seattle who refused to make a cake for a homosexual couple, and they got fined I believe was $150,000.00 and forced to make the cake, so with that said Dick's is really doing the same....