IGNORED

Good Bye Dicks Sporting Goods

You should post that on Dick's FB and Twitter feeds...see what kind of response you get :)

Send them an email/letter too :up:

Just went to the Face Book Page they want personal information and I was Blocked from opening it Since I don't ever give cell #  :censored: Them

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Someone post that :) Maybe it goes viral.

I'm sick of these liberal companies and media blaming me for all of this. Do they blame me for owning a car because these ISIS-sympathizing terrorists drive trucks into people killing and injuring them? Are chefs now responsible for murderers that kill with knives?

All the while the government ALREADY had the information it needed to stop this kid - the FBI and local police had literally dozen chances to figure it out, and failed. And yet it is this same government that is supposed to be able to protect us when they tell us "you don't need guns, just call the police."

You know what's interesting about this ... and 3 to 5 years from now we'll know if what I think is true or not based on their financials... but the people on social media now saying "I will now shop at Dick's" probably never stepped foot in the store before and probably never will. The people saying they will no longer shop there are those that probably DID shop there (at least for the hunting and shooting supplies) and now won't.

So I'm curious to know what the fallout will be. I suspect they are going to lose business more than gain it because all these people saying that they will start shopping there, won't start, and those saying they did shop there but will stop, really will stop.

You know what's interesting about this ... and 3 to 5 years from now we'll know if what I think is true or not based on their financials... but the people on social media now saying "I will now shop at Dick's" probably never stepped foot in the store before and probably never will. The people saying they will no longer shop there are those that probably DID shop there (at least for the hunting and shooting supplies) and now won't.

So I'm curious to know what the fallout will be. I suspect they are going to lose business more than gain it because all these people saying that they will start shopping there, won't start, and those saying they did shop there but will stop, really will stop.

I suspect they sell more in other departments?