IGNORED

Death could happen pretty fast.

Matty

Matty, it's unlikely that was from fasting, or too much salt, or any combination of those. That you means you don't know why it happened, and you need to, so go find out. You might not get another warning shot.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

The Lie,  

Yes! Matty   I agree with you you'll be Fine, the only thing I would do is not lock doors behind me  so the doors do not have to broken down and can be saved...the next time they find you on the floor hopefully not EXPIRED!!

THE Truth

PS  Don't be AN ASSHOLE GO GET CHECKED OUT        

Glad you're ok Thank God for that and your brother.

Please take the advice of EVERYONE here, bluntly put he who doesn't heed a counsel of many is a fool!

They are doing wonderful things now, I know a person who is seizure free after having many throughout his life and all it took was having his medicine adjusted.

Hunting is a hobby, this is your LIFE we're talking about.

Get it done!

Please

Matty, I have faced two life altering health issues, cancer 25 years ago and major heart issues 5 years ago due to the radiation treatments for the cancer. The ONLY reason I am still here is because I didn’t ignore the symptoms I was having. And because of that, I was able to marry my wife of 22 years and will one day not too far in my future walk my daughter down the aisle. Don’t be stubborn, go NOW to a doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk