IGNORED

Let's see your dogs!

I may be able to finally get the dog I want! My office is going to be turning into a dog friendly office where you can bring your pets to work with you. I work for Mars in Mount Olive and since we make so many of the brands of dog food we are changing most offices to dog friendly. 

Now that would be cool.   :up:

Lost my 4th rescue Boxer Oct. 13. Went to SPCA Oct. 14. 7 year old American Bulldog. Great dog, I cannot understand someone dropping an older dog to the pound. 

I can't understand that either, they're part of the family.  But it's great that you are willing to give an older dog a home.   :up:

This was Jake, a rottie/shepherd mix. Smartest dog I've ever seen in my life. He was one of a kind and my best buddy. Trained on about a million different commands, taught a ton of them on hand signals as well. Amazing watchdog with super keen eyes and ears. Hell of a mutt. Died 2 years ago from liver cancer.

The other guy is Max (the one in the back in the last pic). He is still around. He's a good pup too. Not sure what he is, but he is strong as an ox and built like a brick s**thouse. He definitely has some sort of scent hound in him too, based on his behaviors, and he fetches and has done so instinctively since he was 3 months old.

I'm thinking of picking up a puppy in the spring possibly. Probably a rottie. Intrigued by boerboels though. Anybody ever have one?

Screenshot_2015-07-09-09-03-01-1.png

Screenshot_2015-07-29-08-21-12-1.png

Screenshot_2015-08-26-11-37-34-1.png

Edited by not on the rug