IGNORED

Don't Buy from Dicks

Redman

They are called "DICKS" for a reason....:hmmmer:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Haven't shopped there in a while anyways and I never will either but I call BS on them destroying them. Unless they have video proof of them doing that then I don't believe it, they wouldn't waste money on destroying them, they will probably still sell them to a big company to make money and try to keep it under wraps

Although I don't agree with them destroying firearms, in a free market society, it's their right to do so. Just as it's the right of gun owners to boycott them. Besides, they make the most of their profits on the highly marked up soft lines goods (sneakers, clothing, etc..) so in reality, they probably don't care about losing the business of some gun owners. Again, I don't agree with their policies, but it is what it is. When I need something quick for hunting or fishing, I'll still pop in. 

5 minutes ago, NJ Predator said:

Haven't shopped there in a while anyways and I never will either but I call BS on them destroying them. Unless they have video proof of them doing that then I don't believe it, they wouldn't waste money on destroying them, they will probably still sell them to a big company to make money and try to keep it under wraps

I understand the skeptism. But years ago when TRU and Kay-Bee pulled toy guns off the shelf, they took the loss and destroyed the toy guns so it is probably legit story about Dick's.  It is just a shame all the kids don't have any toy guns to fight off the indians anymore. LOL

58 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I understand the skeptism. But years ago when TRU and Kay-Bee pulled toy guns off the shelf, they took the loss and destroyed the toy guns so it is probably legit story about Dick's.  It is just a shame all the kids don't have any toy guns to fight off the indians anymore. LOL

Well we know what happen to KB don't we..I guess all the gun toting kids boycotted.

I was going to be buying a Pelican Bass raider boat for small lakes and the only ones that sell them are Dicks , so I emailed pelican sports saying I wont be buying your boat since dicks are the only ones that carry it in my area and I cant support a company that doesn't support my rights so you may want to reconsider who your supplying your products to. haven't gotten a response