IGNORED

Debate

Jerseygti337

All BS talking points with no in depth answers .... He gets so side tracked and mired down in stupid ... He's been accused of bad things but SHE has done bad things.... He's plays into the childish back and forth silliness , very embarrassing and hard to get behind . If he gets in it'll just be 4 years of stagnate goverment , Rhinos won't help just cause and Dems will just be obstinate. We'll suffer but hopefully slow our decline, giving our younger generation a chance at what once was . Funny how Romeny called Putin our enemy 4 years ago and they condemned him and now this Guy respects him, as you should every adversary and they bash him (trump) for that , Can't Win.

He's wasn't my 5 th pick but he's my only pick NOW !!! And so should it be everyone else's

Rant Over

Edited by Nanuk

She was just as scripted as always and played the deflection game as usual. Donald straightened her out but bit himself when he said he would not accept the results of the election. She is a career politician that is the same thing as a career phony in many ways. Donald needs a little more discipline  before going off the reservation at times. .

We can only pray that the GOP retains the Senate and House. Otherwise, it's going to get rough.

In reality what good is that going to do? They've caved in to Obama and have done nothing to help the countries situation. First they said they needed the house, they got that then they said they needed the senate and they got that...yet have done nothing. Why??? Because both Rep/Dem establishments are in bed together playing us for fools. They only care about their futures, aspirations and those of their cronies. The reps have helped Hillary along because they know the establishments are safe with her. Just the fact that giving up supreme court picks over supporting trump speaks volumes.

AWM

Two big points she lied her way out of Heller was not about "Child safety" and she danced around the question of an imposed no fly zone in Seria because most likely enforcing that will involve the shooting down of Russan aircraft do we want war with Putin? I am also disappointed that Trump didn't use that to his advantage.

Nothing seems to be able to wash this taste of impending doom from the back of my mouth.

Interesting results??? Check out this poll that is on NJ.com. Am I reading it right with over 94,000 responses? Why are the major networks saying Hillary won the last debate?

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_presidential_debate_101916_how_di.html#incart_most-commented_politics_article

Edited by Batsto

Its funny my wife was talking about all the trump signs popping up along her way to work ,she is seeing more trump than killary signs. she mentioned an area that had a couple killary signs that disapeared a week or so ago have been replaced with trump signs last couple days...i would like to think people are coming to their senses.......

I don't see nearly as many political signs as in past presidential elections. With that said, the ones I do see are mainly Trump signs. The very few hag signs are in your typical lib towns like Montclair. Most of my travels are through Essex, Union, Bergen and Morris counties.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸