IGNORED

Bucks

Codaboy

Down year for me - only had one shooter all summer fall and winter and took him late summer on 9/15 so lots of days of nothing to hunt but still enjoyed the possibility of a rut surprise that never materialized.  Took my EAB doe as usual and a winter doe so hit my freezer target of 3 deer.  At least the buck I got was a real good one - very proud of it, was a very nail biting exciting hunt and made a good 23 yard heart shot - very rewarding. I am looking forward to getting the mount back. 

Conditions were very light East  wind which is exactly what I needed along with cooler 65 degree falling temps.  Victory Decimator arrows tipped with 125 gr razor sharp Magnus Black Hornet BH’s shot out of 60 lb Mathews TRIAX.  Good meat on that buck - 194# dressed if I recall 

IMG_0293.jpeg

IMG_0311.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpeg

IMG_0300.jpeg

IMG_0279.jpeg

IMG_0290.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

14 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Down year for me - only had one shooter all summer fall and winter and took him late summer on 9/15 so lots of days of nothing to hunt but still enjoyed the possibility of a rut surprise that never materialized.  Took my EAB doe as usual and a winter doe so hit my freezer target of 3 deer.  At least the buck I got was a real good one - very proud of it, was a very nail biting exciting hunt and made a good 23 yard heart shot - very rewarding. I am looking forward to getting the mount back. 

Conditions were very light East  wind which is exactly what I needed along with cooler 65 degree falling temps.  Victory Decimator arrows tipped with 125 gr razor sharp Magnus Black Hornet BH’s shot out of 60 lb Mathews TRIAX.  Good meat on that buck - 194# dressed if I recall 

IMG_0293.jpeg

IMG_0311.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpeg

IMG_0300.jpeg

IMG_0279.jpeg

IMG_0290.jpeg

Handled the rack over at Noons last weekend. Real nice. Heavy. Great buck!

Just now, JHbowhunter said:

Good thing I know you - I don’t like strangers touching my rack!  :rofl:

I never leave my racks at the taxidermist . Bring them home and get to enjoy them until my cape comes back .

once the cape comes in I run it back out , then have it back home a few weeks later .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/