IGNORED

When someone asks "where do you hunt?"

Bowman45

HA! I assume this is in reply to the "turkey please" guy asking for turkey spots in z20... I never tell people my turkey spots (they've been so hard-earned with boots on the ground), but I'm making an exception this time. I am going to give him spots I scouted (fairly confident there are turkeys here) but I never got to hunt them. I would like to ask for a report after he hunts it so he can let me know how it is and if I should add them to my repertoire of spots. I've been really wanting to hunt these spots, but I just never find the time (or permits) because I'm always hunting other spots. I'm really curious about these spots :) Hopefully, he bags a turkey and let's me know "These spots are awesome!" :up:

I say it depends on what i'm hunting.

Them: Oh...uhm deer.

Me: well i stay local with bow and tend to venture out more with shotgun.

Them: ohh what else do you hunt?

Me: squirrel,waterfowl,i tried for predator a handful of times.

Them: PREDATOR! Wait what! You hunt people...aliens?

Me: no no not people and as far as aliens that was a fictional movie character. 

Them: oh thank goodness.

Me: 😁🤣🤣🤣

It’s a hard answer really even if most are honest.  I consistently hunt many public and some private spots in Morris, sussex. Warren counties and then Wayne, pike, Lackawanna, Wyoming, Susquehanna counties in PA.  That’s pretty 10,000ft view but it’s true.