IGNORED

“Low T” diagnosis….anyone also dealing with this phenomenon??!!

My testosterone levels were extremely low and I am a horny dog!

Mine were so low they said it could cause damage to my organs (go ahead its a softball)  .

They started with T cream to rub on my arm , NOTHING!

I had shots for a few months and it was still low. I have had my dose tripled since being on it nd waiting for my next tests. I give myself a shot every 3 days 

Proper diet and exercise. The supplements they advertise do way more harm than the short term good they claim to have. Our bodies are designed to slow down testosterone based on our activity. Take the supplement and the body gets fooled into not making anymore cause it thinks it has enough. NG. 
Keep your cardio fitness up daily and lite weight training mixed in. 

2 hours ago, 3Blade said:

A younger girlfriend on the side will help boost your T levels …so I hear 

Yup……but with my kind of luck….you know….the luck that …if it’s raining titties, I’m the one that gets hit in the head w a dick….& my side piece would fall in the Hot Crazy Matrix Danger Zone/bunny in the pot zone!!  Lol

Edited by Bonefreak

20 minutes ago, Slayer1962 said:

Those saying exercise you are correct if you are younger.

In your 60's it does not work like that 

https://www.healthline.com/health/does-working-out-increase-testosterone#the-link

How exercise affects testosterone levels

Here’s what the research says about the impact of exercise on T levels:

• A 1983 study of T levels in men and women after lifting weights found that men experience significant increases of testosterone while women experience almost no increase. 
  • A 2001 studyTrusted Source of women found that resistance training can temporarily increase testosterone and have an impact on fat distribution. 
  • A 2004 studyTrusted Source of older men found that regular physical activity increased testosterone and growth hormone (GH) levels as well as have a positive effect on brain function. 
  • A yearlong exercise studyTrusted Source published in 2008 of 102 men who previously didn’t exercise much found that levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) increased by 14.5 percent. 
  • A 2012 studyTrusted Source of men found that exercising regularly was linked to higher T levels than men who were sedentary (didn’t work out at all).
  • A 2016 studyTrusted Source of men with obesity found that regular exercise did more to increase T levels than even losing weight. 

I had testicular cancer in 2004, and as a result they removed my left testicle.  Being a uni-baller I have produced less testosterone for most of my adult life.  I was at one point, when my wife and I were family planning, getting DEPO injections.  I’ll spare you the details but I can say that previous advice given here is the truth.  Eat right, cardio and strength training.  This combination has been the only method of biologically increasing my T levels without other clinical risk(s), and has definitely boosted my libido and restored a nice quality of life. 

When I had prostate cancer I was treated with a chemo that knocked my testosterone level to zero while they gave me seven weeks of daily radiation. After treatment I wanted my T back so I listened to Huberman and bought the supplements he recommended and now two years later and my testosterone level is almost what it was before I had my prostate removed five years ago when I was 62. 

without me, my rifle is nothing

77 years of age here  night sweats wake up mt t shirt is soaking wet, saw my endodrinologist put me on testosterone gel  rub on shoulders and forearms disn't raise my levels now  wants me to start injections not into that have to check if there is a supplement you can take that won't come in conflict with my other medications. Any ideas?