IGNORED

Pics of My all time favorite Hunting Ride, what was yours.

My wife hated having this in the driveway. I thought it had character !

H10.jpg

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I don't have a picture,  but I bought new back in 1987 a toyota SR5 4x4 , 5 speed.  That little truck went everywhere on the northeast/mid Atlantic,  from Maine, upstate NY, PA, Virginia,  Outer banks , on remote hunting trips to fishing trips.  Floated across many beaver dam overflows in the Northwoods of Maine, never once let me down, other then the bed rusting out after 250,000 miles.   It was a little tight in the cab , but fun to drive

1 hour ago, Gman said:

image.png.54c469f00d2e28062449564fe4758cf4.pngGrowing up my Dad owned a 1960 Jeep Willys Wagon like the one above, same color, had a straight 4, the thing was geared so low that nothing could stop it.  We drove that jeep everywhere, deep into the woods and up and down the east coast...lots of good memories. 

My grandmas brother had one of those. Was his surf fishing vehicle back in the day.  I’ve seen pictures of it sitting out on the ice in the bay behind lavallette years ago. He would drive it from a boat ramp around to his dock. 

This is my 2002 Suburban I bought new snd still have it. Initially was my do everything family vehicle, but now it is used mostly just for hunting and fishing. The picture is from 2004 in Otsego County NY. I got a buck on the first day of deer season. The next day I hunted grouse. In NY unlike NJ you can small game hunt during deer season.IMG_7893.thumb.jpeg.900be1d4091bb48fd1ed80d59d8d6a9f.jpeg