IGNORED

who is bear hunting monday

10deer

I’ll be out. I have a few smaller bears hitting my bait all day, every day, but they are not the normal bears I see every year on this property over the last 30+ years. We usually have at least 2 or 3 decent boars around. I’m guessing they are focused on the acorns which we have had precious few the last 3 years. May see more and larger closer to the second season during 6 Day. Time will tell. 

I’m hoping to score on a 225-240 lb bear that is likely a younger boar on Monday and that isn’t because I want to shoot that particular bear, it’s because we have too damned many. I do like to eat them, so there’s that at least.  I have a rug and I have a skull. I eventually want a front shoulder mount, but only on a big bear. 

Good luck to all the bear hunters next week!  

12 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

I think finding 2 guys to pay 5000 is extreme .

finding some decent hunters looking to shoot a bear , more likely .

and if the bears are a head ache those guys willing to shoot and do all the work , getting them out , butchering etc could be a win win 

instead maybe no one goes there and the bears eat a few grand worth of food plots .

You guys are funny with managing his property:-) 

11 hours ago, Livesintrees said:

I don’t want money. I have plenty of it. Just funny to me. I could shoot 2 bear a year by accident. It’s no different than people paying for  A deer lease however. If someone doesnt like the price of lease, it doesn’t matter. Bc someone else will pay it. Every year land costs more to own and lease costs will continue to rise. I own my ground, so it doesn’t matter to me. 

Pffft 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

AWM

15 hours ago, Livesintrees said:

My property is available for bear and bear only next week. $5000 For the week, 2 hunters. Stands set.  

You need to come back to earth and stop living in a tree  🙄

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I have a Strong Feeling someone here has this guy and possibly  another that were following me around Targeted.

I " almost" pulled the Trigger back in late April while Turkey Hunting at Ringwood State Park.  Good thing he was too Lazy to walk the Hiking Trail uphill to where,I was. Copper Plated 4s and the Bead on the Tip of his nose would follow.

Looks like someone here will bag this Guy on Monday.

20230425_063235.jpg

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

14 hours ago, Livesintrees said:

I don’t want money. I have plenty of it. Just funny to me. I could shoot 2 bear a year by accident. It’s no different than people paying for  A deer lease however. If someone doesnt like the price of lease, it doesn’t matter. Bc someone else will pay it. Every year land costs more to own and lease costs will continue to rise. I own my ground, so it doesn’t matter to me. 

Yea I can understand that. Property maintenance is costly and constant. You have a better chance renting with a better price but hell if you can get that price awesome for you.  

32 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

Yea I can understand that. Property maintenance is costly and constant. You have a better chance renting with a better price but hell if you can get that price awesome for you.  

My original post was a joke. It’s seems as though people don’t understand that. I have never and will never lease my property out. I bought it to hunt it.