IGNORED

who is bear hunting monday

10deer

4 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I'll be hunting in the morning where bait is not allowed at all.  Should have the place to myself with hopes of a big buck getting pushed my way by neighboring bear hunters. Undecided about the afternoon.  Have to see how I feel after dragging out the morning's kill.  :cupcoffee:

Good luck Bob:up:If you get one I'm sure Robert can help!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, Greybeard said:

I'll be hunting in the morning where bait is not allowed at all.  Should have the place to myself with hopes of a big buck getting pushed my way by neighboring bear hunters. Undecided about the afternoon.  Have to see how I feel after dragging out the morning's kill.  :cupcoffee:

I'm around tomorrow if you need help dragging that big boy:happywave:

Planning to sit tomorrow afternoon but I have to say, I’m a bit concerned about the sow/cub issue. 
So, are last years cubs still with a sow this fall? How big are second year cubs, if there is such a thing? 
Is anyone concerned that a sow comes in alone, you shoot it, then cubs show up, or are they always together if she has second year cubs? 

19 minutes ago, Pathman said:

Planning to sit tomorrow afternoon but I have to say, I’m a bit concerned about the sow/cub issue. 
So, are last years cubs still with a sow this fall? How big are second year cubs, if there is such a thing? 
Is anyone concerned that a sow comes in alone, you shoot it, then cubs show up, or are they always together if she has second year cubs? 

I don’t think anyone is concerned with any of it personally…

30 minutes ago, Pathman said:

If cubs are with the sow they are this year's cubs.  2 year old cubs leave the sow in early summer.