IGNORED

What’s your “23” hunts planned?

Shug

5 minutes ago, Merkel said:

It’s on my list to do one of these days. Not sure if it will be this fall or next year.  Hopefully you can get in. 

I always book the second week in November but didn’t this year not knowing if work will be done. If it is I’m pretty sure doc will wiggle me in. He definitely has some good bucks you just need to pass on the younger bucks and you’ll get a good one

30 minutes ago, splitrockoutdoors said:

Hoping to draw a Kansas tag thanks to a member on this sight advertising the hunt.  My first time in Midwest 

What week will ya be there… and what area is your farm in?

Im in there as well I stay in Wellington area

2 hours ago, smittty said:

I always book the second week in November but didn’t this year not knowing if work will be done. If it is I’m pretty sure doc will wiggle me in. He definitely has some good bucks you just need to pass on the younger bucks and you’ll get a good one

I know he tries to work with people. Going to see if ai can make it happen this fall. 

Being I have a toddler, stay at home wife and just took partial ownership in the company I work for my year will be all local hunts. They typical NJ archery season and then to PA for black bear and gun season.  If I have the time maybe get out in NJ for late season muzzleloader.  I’ve been very lucky to do a lot of hunting in my teens and early to mid 20s but now at 31 and the season of life (young family) I’m in some things have to go on the back burner.  

Good luck to you guys enjoy it as I’m sure most of you all worked hard to get here and be able to do these things!