IGNORED

Hunter harassment in Old Bridge or Marlboro???

1 hour ago, Sorry not sorry said:

I heard about the old bridge situation as well. Unfortunately council passed a no hunting on township property. I also heard he didn’t write u a summons an also didn’t place ur hunting gear in evidence and told you to stay for the rest of the day to hunt. I’d consider that win. Definitely reach out to multiple police departments and F&G tho. Maybe they can direct you to public land. 

Welcome to the site!  Thanks for joining an hour ago, setting your birthday to the first of this year, and sharing seemingly intimate inside knowledge of what happened.  Coincidence?  I think not.

deereatingpopcorn.gif.6518759af735539e450eb3017f79baf0.gif

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I merged the other topic into this one, where a new member was attempting to address the OP of this post.  Sounds like he's in the loop of info amongst police officers, maybe a police officer himself?  Hopefully he chimes in some more and we can all have a reasonable discussion.

1 minute ago, Gman said:

not all hunting LEO's are bad, but I have had a few run ins.  Was a state policeman in my area that hunted everyone's private land, he thought he was above the law. 

LEO's are people. There is good and bad in all walks of life. You can't generalize based on a few. 

15 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I merged the other topic into this one, where a new member was attempting to address the OP of this post.  Sounds like he's in the loop of info amongst police officers, maybe a police officer himself?  Hopefully he chimes in some more and we can all have a reasonable discussion.

No I am not a police officer. But Ninja is on township land. He got permission to hunt the owners land not the township land. Ordinance was passed “NO HUNTING on township property.” Ninja didn’t receive a summons, didn’t get asked to leave that second and didn’t get his stuff taken. But let’s type an elaborate story on a hunting page to express how he was done wrong? If the cop was a POS he would have hit him with Trespassing & confiscated his gear but he didn’t. As for the rest of this discussion always remember there are 2 sides to a story. Usually the one that complains the most is the wrong one. I have 1 question before I sign off. Were you on Township property? 

2 minutes ago, Sorry not sorry said:

No I am not a police officer. But Ninja is on township land. He got permission to hunt the owners land not the township land. Ordinance was passed “NO HUNTING on township property.” Ninja didn’t receive a summons, didn’t get asked to leave that second and didn’t get his stuff taken. But let’s type an elaborate story on a hunting page to express how he was done wrong? If the cop was a POS he would have hit him with Trespassing & confiscated his gear but he didn’t. As for the rest of this discussion always remember there are 2 sides to a story. Usually the one that complains the most is the wrong one. I have 1 question before I sign off. Were you on Township property? 

No, there are 3 sides. His, the other's, and the truth.

The truth never takes sides. It is what it is

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

4 minutes ago, Sorry not sorry said:

So what you heard was the police officer caught OP hunting, i.e. in the act of hunting, nocked arrow, loaded gun, etc and NOT just walking through township property with his gear which would be perfectly legal, no?  One can be ON township property (it's public right?) as long as they aren't hunting, no?

10 minutes ago, Sorry not sorry said:

From what I've heard it's multiple people that have had issues with him.  Chasing them off legal lands and hunting it himself.  I've also heard he is stealing stealing cams etc.  Again hearsay but when there is multiple complaints something isn't right.  The truth will come out.

3 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

From what I've heard it's multiple people that have had issues with him.  Chasing them off legal lands and hunting it himself.  I've also heard he is stealing stealing cams etc.  Again hearsay but when there is multiple complaints something isn't right.  The truth will come out.

That it will! I’m sure of it! 

5 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

90% of hunters now a days are using cell cameras. GPS has come a long way as well and are very tiny. He’d be dumb to steal a camera, especially if he’s a cop. I think it’s jealousy. But idk.