IGNORED

Hunter harassment in Old Bridge or Marlboro???

45 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Brian Better yet he could start his own site, probably won't last though he'll ban everybody

You are already on thin ice with this site @hunterbob1. Last public warning. Enough unnecessary drama and negative comments sent indirectly to other members. 

Not coming just from me, but other members as well as other mods on here. 

Edited by LPJR
edit

3 minutes ago, LPJR said:

You are already on thin ice with this site @hunterbob1. Last public warning. Enough unnecessary drama and negative comments sent indirectly to other members. 

I broke no rules

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

55 minutes ago, NJ Bow Ninja said:

I'm not locking up a damn thing. I'm just getting started. This dude thinks he is slick. Not a chance.  I won't rollover on anyone but I've got several texts, emails and phone calls with all of the same issues I'm having. Just getting started. Keep em coming boys!

He was saying a moderator should lock the thread just so you know. We are keeping this thread open. Right now, the ball is in your court. Did this LEO confront you on town owned land?  Were you hunting on town land?  The answers to those questions will go a long way to getting to the bottom of this thread. 

1 minute ago, Bucksnbows said:

He was saying a moderator should lock the thread just so you know. We are keeping this thread open. Right now, the ball is in your court. Did this LEO confront you on town owned land?  Were you hunting on town land?  The answers to those questions will go a long way to getting to the bottom of this thread. 

May need to bring in Sgt.Joe Friday to sort this out, just the facts

You guys are fun!

I promise that there are at the very least  6 guys possibly 8, posting in this thread that know who he is. They've positively identified him to me privately and i havent mentioned his name. Weird right?  I refuse to say who just yet.  If Sorry Not Sorry isn't him, yea right, you have details I've only given to 2 people. I promise you they didn't share it. So cut the bs and DB come out and post the statute, town ordinances or law saying I can't hunt there and that YOU CAN!! Please?? If you can do so, I will bow out and disappear and apologize to everyone in this thread. Until then, im you're huckleberry!  A real cop would have left a business card, phone number and email address at the stand. Offering education about such laws and rules. He wouldn't have dismantled a hunting blind on camera (which we just moved to another tree since his last powertrip visit) and taken another camera off of a tree I was hunting near and walk away with it, until I said something of course. Then it magically found itself strapped to the tree again (which was also on another camera, hehe) which another LEO asked me to do. So the joke is on you. I am now moving to my next position in ending this guys reign of bullspit in the area. Not sure if his superiors are over covering for him but I just started scratching around. Stay tuned. This is not by any means a threat but just a friendly reminder, by way of 1A which I have fought to defend, that I will be on it!! God bless America!!!!🇺🇸 

6 minutes ago, NJ Bow Ninja said:

You guys are fun!

I promise that there are at the very least  6 guys possibly 8, posting in this thread that know who he is. They've positively identified him to me privately and i havent mentioned his name. Weird right?  I refuse to say who just yet.  If Sorry Not Sorry isn't him, yea right, you have details I've only given to 2 people. I promise you they didn't share it. So cut the bs and DB come out and post the statute, town ordinances or law saying I can't hunt there and that YOU CAN!! Please?? If you can do so, I will bow out and disappear and apologize to everyone in this thread. Until then, im you're huckleberry!  A real cop would have left a business card, phone number and email address at the stand. Offering education about such laws and rules. He wouldn't have dismantled a hunting blind on camera (which we just moved to another tree since his last powertrip visit) and taken another camera off of a tree I was hunting near and walk away with it, until I said something of course. Then it magically found itself strapped to the tree again (which was also on another camera, hehe) which another LEO asked me to do. So the joke is on you. I am now moving to my next position in ending this guys reign of bullspit in the area. Not sure if his superiors are over covering for him but I just started scratching around. Stay tuned. This is not by any means a threat but just a friendly reminder, by way of 1A which I have fought to defend, that I will be on it!! God bless America!!!!🇺🇸 

Post the picturessss dooooo itttt we all wanna see this a$$ clown in action...didn't swear technically so.you can't ban me.

4 minutes ago, NJ Bow Ninja said:

You guys are fun!

I’ve been trying to follow this. Why don’t you just call a CO and be done with it. If he is harassing you like you say they’ll handle it. 

2 minutes ago, smittty said:

I’ve been trying to follow this. Why don’t you just call a CO and be done with it. If he is harassing you like you say they’ll handle it. 

From what I heard cos are already involved n I could be wrong but think the op is trying to find others who have had the same issues in the area.

I have permission to hunt on two sections of private land in the immediate. BUT I have been hunting on old bridge property as well. I said that in the beginning.  So is the cop. And on sooooo many other pieces. The town clerk told me today that there are no rules or ordinances saying I can't hunt twp property, only that its been discussed in council meetings. I asked if I need a permit or written permission and she said there is nothing like that. If you all want to delete the thread then go for it. But it will be back. I promise this is just starting.  I did remove the only treestand I hung and will be hunting somewhere else in the meantime. But I can't answer for the other 30 guys.