IGNORED

What happened Jack

Fisher Price Captain is a dick head. Besides that he cut our trip 4 hours short because we went through our live bait. He said it wasn’t worth fishing without live bait while I hear other boats went through their live bait just as quick but continued to fish using flutter spoons and killing it just the same.  If you know Derick spread the word he won’t be in business long acting like a straight up dick head. I will never fish his boat again. 

Edited by Bucksnbows

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

9 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Fisher Price Captain is a dick head. Besides that he cut our trip 4 hours short because we went through our live bait. He said it wasn’t worth fishing without live bait while I hear other boats went through their live bait just as quick but continued to fish using flutter spoons and killing it just the same.  If you know Derick spread the word he won’t be in business long acting like a straight up dick head. I will never fish his boat again. 

If you guys ran out of bait and still had 4 ours left on your half day trip he should have went and got more bunker. Or at least try jigging, plugging or troll. You paid for the hours of fishing and not till ran out of bait. 

33 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Now that's straight to the point! Like it! 

5 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

Who cares about pics/location. Just because you caught them there today doesn't mean they will be there tomorrow. Just like published fishing reports...they are from the week before.

Only thing I can guess is the "live" aspect and fearing others are watching in real-time are going to suddenly rush his spot.  Highly doubtful.  So many are already following who they want to.  Bites don't last forever in one spot.  And the cell phone army of passing along intel far outpaces the speed of posts here.  I would also argue the number of people here in a given moment who are targeting posts like that is moot.

I get you don't want to get burned that day, but TBH if the fishermen of the charter shared the intel and somehow that turned into people flooding you, that's on the fishermen not you.  And as you said, the intel changes every day, the body of fish and bait move, so it's all short lived. 

There's better ways to handle this by the captain than was done, both from honoring the trip duration for what was paid and for how he handled learning of the report.

I heard about this yesterday and said to another member WTF !!

1-7 is the trip not 1-3 such bullshit and I will never go on that boat. There is no way for anyone to even defend that bullshit. 

Use lures. Go fluke fishing how about Seabass. Wait I have an even better one Ask your Clients what they want to do. 

Edited by OMC

Calling the trip should of been up to the paying clients unless there are weather condition that warrant going in, I know how he gets and I will leave it at that. Besides he is not to hard to find in a big blue boat with his name on the side..lol Funny hammer you mention bent rods, I was the first one on  the river yesterday, when I was hooked up and a boat was approaching  I just hold the rod down like I'm fishing and they drive on by, works like a charm for a little while at least  :up:

Edited by bucky

36 minutes ago, bucky said:

Calling the trip should of been up to the paying clients unless there are weather condition that warrant going in, I know how he gets and I will leave it at that. Besides he is not to hard to find in a big blue boat with his name on the side..lol Funny hammer you mention bent rods, I was the first one on  the river yesterday, when I was hooked up and a boat was approaching  I just hold the rod down like I'm fishing and they drive on by, works like a charm for a little while at least  :up:

When I fish I have biggest net there is . 
never use it . I lip everything . As soon as a net gets moved it draws 25 boats . 
if net doesn’t move everyone figures your not catching . 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Derek said he will call Jack . 
he thought they were ok heading back in after running out of bait . 
NY waters has a 100 bunker limit 

he felt it was an awesome trip with you guys catching between 65 and 75 bass while many other boats around you weren’t catching anything . 

told Jack last night if you guys had a problem with cutting the trip short you all should have said it right then .  

or if decided at a later time to pick up the phone and discuss it with him .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Damn that sucks. I don't really fish northern boats. But if you pay for a 8/12 hour charter that's what you get. Unless the customer requests to go in early. The only trips I've been on that came in early were tuna trips. And that was because we had full limits. 

And as already said go target seabass(inside 3 miles). Go get fluke in the bay. Blues are running the inlets right now. So much life out there.