IGNORED

What happened Jack

30 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Boat captain didn’t want photos that showed our fishing location. I took it down for that reason. 

That shouldn't be an issue lunatic said so.lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

40 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Boat captain didn’t want photos that showed our fishing location. I took it down for that reason. 

I mentioned that last week in a different post.  Capts don't want photos or videos of them, their boats, and their spots. 

It's bad enough some boats follow these  guys around. 

1 hour ago, Swamprat said:

I mentioned that last week in a different post.  Capts don't want photos or videos of them, their boats, and their spots. 

It's bad enough some boats follow these  guys around. 

Yeah. I didn’t even see the picture/s Jack posted. Just deleted the thread to keep the skipper happy. In an ocean with 18 million people within an hour’s drive, it’s funny people think they have secret spots. But they do. Same goes for freshwater fishing and any hunting spot. 

1 minute ago, Bucksnbows said:

Yeah. I didn’t even see the picture/s Jack posted. Just deleted the thread to keep the skipper happy. In an ocean with 18 million people within an hour’s drive, it’s funny people think they have secret spots. But they do. Same goes for freshwater fishing and any hunting spot. 

Not so much as a secret spot as just a spot getting fished as hard .

bass all over the bay , but a few spots have 400 boats hitting them . Guys using a bent rod fish finder lol.

watch them drive over a mile of bunker to chase one splash on top .

trying to not give hints to other guys just chasing reports has been part of the business for 20 years .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

2 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Not so much as a secret spot as just a spot getting fished as hard .

bass all over the bay , but a few spots have 400 boats hitting them . Guys using a bent rod fish finder lol.

watch them drive over a mile of bunker to chase one splash on top .

trying to not give hints to other guys just chasing reports has been part of the business for 20 years .

I completely get it. I guided (and still do at times) fly fishing trips for more than 15 years and have found my clients days later pounding “my spots” I had shown them. Of course, they then show two friends and so on. It’s part of the game. Like it or not. 

6 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Progress, ? Technology, loran line of sight  replaced with satellites GPS,trail cams,piles a corn,cell phones...ugg

2/3 of the guys catching use the cell phones more than the 10K in electronics they have on the boat .

half of those only slow down when their bent rod fish finder goes off .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

16 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

2/3 of the guys catching use the cell phones more than the 10K in electronics they have on the boat .

half of those only slow down when their bent rod fish finder goes off .

That’s awful in the surf casting world these days. A blitz hits the beach and 15 minutes later it’s arm to arm because of cell phones. Hard to change that now that the cat’s out of the bag. Not everything is better because of technology. Either that or middle age has made me cranky 😁