IGNORED

$15,000 Mark Up

BHC

I got my Taco 2 years ago with 15,000 miles on it I paid $28,400.

I now have 35,000 on it and last check KBB has it at $36,000 +  for a trade I am happy not to be looking for a vehicle right now

Screenshot_20220508-095740.png

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

I was at the dealer on Friday with my Daughter. She purchased a 2022 F150 at MSRP. She traded her 2022 Bronco Sport for more than she paid last April. The salesman said that internet sales have pushed "market adjusted" pricing as high as 30k over MSRP on higher end vehicles. Insanity

8 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

I was at the dealer on Friday with my Daughter. She purchased a 2022 F150 at MSRP. She traded her 2022 Bronco Sport for more than she paid last April. The salesman said that internet sales have pushed "market adjusted" pricing as high as 30k over MSRP on higher end vehicles. Insanity

A major correction is coming .

‘There is no way 99% of the workers in the United States can handle all the increases in daily living and get by .

wait until fall comes , and it costs 1600 or more to heat an average house that used to be 400 for just a month 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

• Bucksnbows changed the title to $15,000 Mark Up
10 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

A major correction is coming .

‘There is no way 99% of the workers in the United States can handle all the increases in daily living and get by .

wait until fall comes , and it costs 1600 or more to heat an average house that used to be 400 for just a month 

Agree, and as gas prices continue to climb, lower MPG vehicles will drop in value even faster. 

4 minutes ago, toxo said:

If you don't need a new truck,don't buy one right now,make them eat their inventory and see what happens!:shakehead:

There is no inventory. Right now in the US, we have too many dollars chasing too few goods. That is what causes inflation. Now add a severe shortage of chips required to run cars these days and we have the perfect storm. This only ends when prices climb so high that consumers stop buying and drive costs back down by limiting demand. We survived this in the 70s under Carter and we will survive it again now, but it won’t get fully fixed until the next president takes the oath of office. 

Edited by Bucksnbows
Spelling