IGNORED

Full Size Truck Decisions

MikeStaten

5 minutes ago, BHC said:

You really lack in manhood,  if bragging about your precious truck helps great if not I'm sure medication or surgery may help🤪🤪🤪😝

That sir, is a Newjerseyhunter.com response. Any soccer mom truck that hauls dead deer is good in my book

tenor.gif.10032e278f54533539d8d9557de3a53a.gif

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

7 minutes ago, BHC said:

Newjerseyhunter.com = white trailer park trash like that fat slop in video

Don't bring him when you try to pull my trailer, it really won't move then

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

My place of work has a fleet of only Ford made vehicles. Every single week, one is at the Ford dealer for repair or recall. I would never buy a Ford, as reliability is lacking. HOWEVER, if I was towing or hauling a lot of weight...Ford is best. Reliability is most important to me. Therefore, I only will own a Tundra 

As you know I drive a Ford. But I will second this^. Our “fleet” of fords are constantly at the dealership or garage. Of course idling 22 hours a day and running at 6500 RPM the other 2 hours probably doesn’t help.

To the OP, As far as which truck, I’d say they are all nice. It’s just personal preference. I’d consider a 3/4 ton if I was towing 6k any sort of distance. Not saying you can’t tow 6k with any of those 1/2 ton trucks, but heavy duty trucks just do it easier with less wear tear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

As you know I drive a Ford. But I will second this^. Our “fleet” of fords are constantly at the dealership or garage. Of course idling 22 hours a day and running at 6500 RPM the other 2 hours probably doesn’t help.

To the OP, As far as which truck, I’d say they are all nice. It’s just personal preference. I’d consider a 3/4 ton if I was towing 6k any sort of distance. Not saying you can’t tow 6k with any of those 1/2 ton trucks, but heavy duty trucks just do it easier with less wear tear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not a truck or even a car guy. But we have a fleet of +- 50 Ford trucks and it’s nothing but trouble. The few GMCs we have just keep going with not much more than occasional oil change 

On 4/3/2021 at 10:36 AM, FLDBRED-BDC said:

I've been a GM guy all my life, all my trucks have gone over 250,000 some into the 300,000's . We still have one of the first trucks, a 71 Chevy 4X4 Shortbed. The current LT motors are brilliant, fantastic power and great fuel milage .You can lay down two strips of rubber if that's your thing and still get mileage into the 20's !Not only are they great looking trucks but they are part of Americana , just listen to how many country songs mention them.

000_0004.JPG

That was my first truck in high school!!

3 on the tree!!  Gas tank behind the bench seat!!

One word....

Tundra!!!!

it’s taking a lot for me not pulling the trigger on this one and upgrading from my 2001 w 190k on it....

but I took the kids fishin today in the pines and squeezed thru some nasty piney trails that would have had me worried w a newer truck!!

https://www.autolenders.com/used-car-inventory/Toyota-Tundra-GX505094

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.topspeed.com/cars/2022-toyota-tundraeverything-you-need-to-know-ar191387.amp.html

31745133-8AE6-4CCB-934A-E20CE3CBDD0E.png

DAEF29E0-3D3F-4341-BE10-25864BFE4AE8.jpeg

Edited by Bonefreak