IGNORED

I thought I saw it all. Until today....Post up your weird trail cam pics here...

LPJR

I really have no idea what I saw on my trail camera when I pulled it today. I think it may have been a Storm Trooper from Star Wars?? With what looks like a light saber.....:headscratch:

The pic with the doe is exactly where he was standing in the pic...

This is one for the books. 

Post up any unusual pics from trail cams you may have......

image.thumb.png.759ff891c45368f771ad15a5efd73240.png

Resized_20210119_153732.jpeg

Resized_20210119_153732 (1).jpeg

Resized_20210119_163624.jpeg

Edited by LPJR

Found this on my trail camera when I pulled card this morning!!:drunk:

xyz12.jpg

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

i dont have any trail cam pics, but one day i was walking in and had a bunch of teenagers all dressed up in costumes and they built a skit with props in the woods to video a movie. i guess it was for a high school project but was freaking weird while they were looking at me in all camo with a bow in hand and i was giving the same look back at them. i didnt know WTF was going on at the momment. i slowly walked away in disbelief. and yes of course this was state land. 

also had a guy hitting golf balls in the middle of the woods. golf balls were bouncing all over the place. and no he wasnt hitting them INTO the woods. HE was in the middle of woods hitting golf balls around...pretty sure he had a driver too.

some weird stuff happens in the new jersey woods.