IGNORED

Leaving for PA deer camp tomorrow!

hvnj

3D report. 5 of us saw quite a few deer all day. Public land. One 6pt that both of my buddies missed on opposite sides of the hill. Lol. Otherwise, it was a good day with a lot of deer seen just nothing with horn.  Not many guys out. Weather was all over the place. Back at it tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, hvnj said:

Here’s the PA update.  One of the quieter opening day with rain sun wind and brief snow.  Saw a half rack buck and two does all day.  Then at 3:00 a doe walks out on the pipeline at 100 yds.  She kept looking behind her.  5 minutes later a nice buck walks out.  I watched him go down in my scope. Biggest PA buck our group has killed.  7x4. Thanks to God for creating such an incredible animal for us to pursue.

Now I can help my dad and son get theirs!

0E7DD2D3-C298-4E76-8F4E-7CFBD153FEA7.jpeg

7E9FAACD-4937-4EB3-9B9A-164360E70650.jpeg

Congrats.  Nice one

I saw umpfteen flatheads on Saturday, zero bucks. Sunday morning this 2.5yo buck was following a 1.5yo buck...I slugged him with my 220 at 60 yards...fell in his tracks and died! I thought he was bigger but don't regret taking the shot. I'm more concerned with getting a nice permit bow buck back here in NJ, so I don't have to eat tag soup again like fall bow! I don't go back to work til next Monday. I had a ton of fun hunting the hills, drove home today. Four out of six hunters had bucks by last night, when the biggest of the camp was taken...a 3.5yo 8pt that dressed out at 145 lbs. Mine turned out to be the lightest, won't mention the weight 🤣!

My buck:

20201129_080003.jpg

20201129_080015.jpg

Edited by Michael Britt

40 minutes ago, Michael Britt said:

I saw umpfteen flatheads on Saturday, zero bucks. Sunday morning this 2.5yo buck was following a 1.5yo buck...I slugged him with my 220 at 60 yards...fell in his tracks and died! I thought he was bigger but don't regret taking the shot. I'm more concerned with getting a nice permit bow buck back here in NJ, so I don't have to eat tag soup again like fall bow! I don't go back to work til next Monday. I had a ton of fun hunting the hills, drove home today. Four out of six hunters had bucks by last night, when the biggest of the camp was taken...a 3.5yo 8pt that dressed out at 145 lbs. Mine turned out to be the lightest, won't mention the weight 🤣!

My buck:

20201129_080003.jpg

20201129_080015.jpg

Congrats 

Got him opening day. 7mm barked.

3c

IMG_0062 (2).JPG

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford