IGNORED

In Colorado it's called TAYLOR HAM!!

Rusty

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

It's sad to see the number of homeless people there as a result of legalizing pot.  They show up as hipsters, looking to hang out and party, but eventually they end up homeless.  

I visited CO a few times before legalization and there were plenty of homeless people. LoDo and Boulder were particularly bad. It reminded me of Tempe, Az in the 90s-00s. Homelessness maybe on the rise (in CO and elsewhere, especially the west coast) but to lay the blame on Marijuana is just lazy. The situation is much more nuanced. I'm sure if you looked hard  you would see that yes there has been a small effect but the contribution of Marijuana pales in comparison to Alcohol, Mental Illness, and hardcore drugs like Meth/Heroin. A more in-depth look would also take into account what is going on in the housing market and the economy, and it generally ain't good.

IN COLORADO THE EATERS OF TAYLOR HAM ARE RETARDS

Trenton Pork Roll.jpg

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

10 hours ago, Rusty said:

It's sad to see the number of homeless people there as a result of legalizing pot.  They show up as hipsters, looking to hang out and party, but eventually they end up homeless.  

I seriously doubt that legalizing pot created the homeless problem out there. I would blame it more on the heroin epidemic that's sweeping the nation. 

8 minutes ago, DBuck said:

I seriously doubt that legalizing pot created the homeless problem out there. I would blame it more on the heroin epidemic that's sweeping the nation. 

That and the millenials that think they can go there and snowboard the rest of there lives without a means to live by.